some pictures of my quad it is still getting worked on

i see you want to do a banshee rear axle... i know a few people are going to disagree with me here but.. i wouldn't do the banshee axle until you put a set of +2 or +3 a arms on it.. have the back that much wider than the front will affect the handling of your quad..

also the banshee shocks are going to lift the front end of your quad from where it currently sits.. doing so will actually skinny up the front end. it will also make your center of gravity higher.... i know the 250R rear shock does also lift the back a slight bit.. if i remember correctly it's about 1/2 in or so. depending on your weight that may help you... i know the stock blaster rear shock leaves ALOT to be desired..

i see you want to do a banshee rear axle... i know a few people are going to disagree with me here but.. i wouldn't do the banshee axle until you put a set of +2 or +3 a arms on it.. have the back that much wider than the front will affect the handling of your quad..

I agree, I have a +3 axle and it is not one the bike at the moment because of the wierd handling it caused. It will go on when I get my extended a-arms. I tend to favor my front being a little wider than my rear.

yeah actually if the front is wider than the rear is will handle better. that how i ran my flattrack quad.... but it was on a 3" offest to the right in the rear.

ok then i am gonna need your help what should i do i have saved my enough money to get banshee front shocks or a 250r rear shock what should i do, and will the 250r rear shock slip right on, haha i have alot of questions i guess because i race and stuff but you guess tell me what i should get should i get the the 250r shock the banshee front shocks or save my money I:I

i would go with the 250r rear shock... you will need a bushing machined to make up the difference for the upper bolt.. its been a couplre years since i did the GF's but i beleive you remove the sleeve form teh upper shock mount and mahcine teh bushing to fit in there and the I.D. of the bushing should be sized for the yamaha upper shock bolt. it's really not that big of a deal..

a 400ex shock works also.. and it has a piggyback ressie instead of the remote.. there is a bit of plastic trimming to use teh 400ex version though.. i think i had to nip one mounting tab.. i'll look tommorow when i go down to storage.. and if i remember i'll snap a pic

raises teh back of teh quad the same.. its; very similar to the 250r shock because the 250r adn 400ex chassis are very similar