Ski kit for my blasty

make 2 sets and send me a set. i wanna buy those ATSki's but not really sure about what skis fit and what kinda skis i can get my hands on. i already got a set of kenda sand gecko tires for winter!! i cant wait for the snow and the lake to freez!!

make 2 sets and send me a set. i wanna buy those ATSki's but not really sure about what skis fit and what kinda skis i can get my hands on. i already got a set of kenda sand gecko tires for winter!! i cant wait for the snow and the lake to freez!!

if it works i will make you a set and you can just pay me for parts and pick it up in lidsay, you hould have to find the skis though

How do paddle tire work in snow? I've thought of building a setup like this, but don't want to spend money on paddles if they don't work in snow. Not a lot of sand dunes in Nova Scotia.

I admit I like the ideas. But rear floatation would be the issue, Blasterman had those belt things on his rear wheels, which I had seen i an ad in a magazine for something similar. But that's where I was stuck figuring out what would work as a make shift widener or snow shoe for the rear tires. Never always know how deep the snow gets around here in ND with all the drifting snow.

why not hit the local tractor supply or farm and fleet where ever you live and look at tire chains for lawn tractors i bet you can get some to fit your bike and they will make you go like hell on ice and snow should be cheapish too