selling my blsty

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
hello everyone,ive come to the decision to sellimg my blaster to buy a brand new raptor 250, i realized that if i was gonna spend 1k in accesories i might as well do it one a brand new quad that will have alot less risk of dying on me therefore spending more than 1k. Ill steal hang around in the forums, first thing ill be getting for my raptor hen i buy it is header and silencer, high flow air filter and extend the swingarm.

well i jsut dont like the 350, and sense im only 120pounds and 5'7, the raptor 250 is just perfect for me, i could manage it with ease, plus the 250 is cheaper. if i were to get a 350 i would just buy a banshee.

traitor!!!!!

the raptor 250 is a nice looking machine for its size. but in the end i think you'll miss the 2-stroke fun of the blaster.

yea i know, 2 strokes are way funner to ride but right now,to get my blsty running like it really should, its gonna cost alot, so i jsut thought id buy a raptor 250 and the money that would have gone into the blsty put it in the raptor.

ahhh when you get it if you get it tell me if its better than the blaster because ive ben thinking about getting one to but jus didnt have enough info on doing it so jus let me kno aight ?

why not just go all out and buy an ltz/trx 400?
they are amazing, its like your blaster, but with a never ending powerband.
except the do lack a little bit, but they have more than the blaster

the thing is, i would go for a 400, but my dad is the one with the money and he only agreed to a 250. thing is, right now im feeling my blaster can do more,so that means i need a new top end, i also need to change the brake pads in the front brakes, need to repaint and so much more. My dad and i went through numbers and possible percents of stuff that might happena nd the best financial move for me and him is to sell the blsty and get the raptor. But trust me, i wouldnt want to sell my blsty,jsut that i odnt have 3k on me to spend freely to put me blsty pimped out.

haha, a yfz450 will kill you nice and quickly :)
good luck.
and check out midwestactioncycle.com, you can get a whole top end kit for $120

lol yea, lol specially sense im only 120lb lol, we puerto ricans are mostly lil, lol!! but i could manage it, im pretty skilled,but probably not enough to push the 450 to the limits but once i get the hang of it im ok. Im a quick learner, the first time i went trail riding with my dad which i only had like 1 month of small lil kid riding my dad was really shocked bout how i rode, places he got stock i managed to ride. Wish me good luck i really want a 450, i want something challenging, right now i play with my blaster lol.

have you ridden a 450? if not you will be incredibly impressed with it.
the first 3 days you have it, you dont even have to ride anywhere cool, you sh*t yourself everytime you give it some gas. you would not believe how much power those things pack.
one thing to watch though, the one i rode liked to whip midair, but i didnt :)
heres the one i rode...
btw this was before the rm restoration.
100_3803.jpg

Copyof100_3798.jpg

Reactions: darealblaster
nice yfzs guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting excited! lol my dad said that i would have to work weekends on the bakery if i want the yfz 450, so its time to work!! im excited from just seeing the 450's, i hope i sell the blasty soon to get the 450!!

I have ridden a YFZ450 once and had a cast on my right hand at the time. Those things are sick! I rolled it though because I went to hit the brake and my cast hit the gas full throttle and I shot off the trail and rolled into a tree. I didnt mess anything up though. They are very tough. They are completely worth the money.