Waiting on my blaster...

I think this will help... Clean Blaster by the way. Your going to have fun!!!
Blaster3_zps414d369c.jpg

Blaster2_zpsba8de961.jpg

Blaster1_zps117b4acf.jpg

Blaster4_zps761605ee.jpg

Thanks for the help with the pics.
Does anyone know what make/brand the expansion chamber and silencer are?
As you can see, I'll need to get some new rear tyres soon, the front ones are also not flipped yet as far as i can tell, but that'll be an easy mod, then I'll need to source a banshee axle aswell.
I want to take some of those stickers off aswell as I want a cleaner look, it looks a bit messy and some are pealing anyway.

I FINALLY GOT THE BLASTER PARKED IN MY GARAGE!!! Hehe. It's pitch black out there so I'll post some pics as soon as i get a light or the sun comes up (the sun will be 1st).
So it came with a nice set of nerfs aswell, on them there is a sign that says they are GYTR.
Has anyone heard of these nerfs and know if they are any good? i dont know if they fit yet, and also i dont know what bike they are for (I'm leaning towards yfz450?) if they dont fit, but ill get them mounted none the less. Ill post some pics in a bit.
I also got 4 front brake pads think ill put them in over the weekend, also want to check all the vitals and fluids then. More pics coming soon!

The image up top is of the nerfs.
Then this says GYTR, not sure if its clear enough?
Gytrnerfs2_zpsc4fdacc9.jpg

And this is just miscellaneous, the key to freedom! hehe
Blasterkey_zpsd20463d3.jpg

Nice! Thanks for the info guys. I got some time today to work on the thing and as far as I can tell some parts are rusted up pretty bad.
I took off the front brakes and the right one is frozen solid. Cant get the screws that hold the pads in place out, the piston is also stuck in there pretty good.
Also pulled the muffler and as far as i can tell it is locked up with most probably oil, as the bike is not in the best of shape. Gonna try clean it up and see how it sounds, because at the moment it makes one hell of a racket.
Removed most of the stickers including the YZ stickers the fool stuck on there. Not that I hate YZs or anything.

More photos coming soon!

Was busy cleaning it some this weekend and already stumbled upon the first problems.
This is just some sticker removal/cleaning
IMG00200-20130329-1749_zps2db42eb9.jpg
[/IMG]
The left tires are shot, but needs new allround
IMG00202-20130329-1749_zps9bb8ef11.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG00203-20130329-1750_zps757638c1.jpg
[/IMG]
The right front brake is frozen stuck with rust or something. Took both of to try and replace the pads. Thinking of getting new/used calipers all together.
IMG00205-20130329-1751_zpsd11e1823.jpg
[/IMG]
After cleaning and removing some stickers
IMG00207-20130330-1547_zpsea9bf943.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG00210-20130330-1551_zps3a1a6214.jpg
[/IMG]

Got it looking good. I would look on ebay for a new caliper. I beleave most of the YamHa sport quads use the same caliper. I now Banshee and Warrior do.

Got it looking good. I would look on ebay for a new caliper. I beleave most of the YamHa sport quads use the same caliper. I now Banshee and Warrior do.

Most of the other makes sport quads use the same calipers too, so if you find some local try them out, they may fit.

Looks good! Your problems are small, you have a good machine to start with.

Steve