sell the blasty?

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
heres what im thinking if i could sell my dirtbike which im curently doing for $700 its a baja 150cc that runs great with a rip in the seat email for pics pkavleski@hvc.rr.com its my dads so dont be assholes? my xbox 360 with everything 1 controller all the hook up cables throw in my 25ft ethernet cable assasins creed,cod4,bully,umm and a couple others id like to get $260 out of it i payed 280 for console and forza2 and ultimate aliance but its scratched again email the email above that would give me roughly $1000 than if i sold the blasty for $1000 which i payed 1050 and i just put new reeds in it id end up with like 2100 and i have $400 cash so $2500 would give me enough to buy a 400ex worth it? 4stroke electric start some come with reverse.. what you guys think

why do you want to down grade to something thats going to be slower? Sell the bike and xbox and put the money into your blaster.

thought a 400ex faster? i need to start saving up money for a truck well i guess id be spending all money earned on 400ex so i guess it depends my dad wont let me send the jugs and stuff out to be ported and polished or anything so i figured a 400ex faster 4 stroke reverese (hellz yea) and electric start

yeah, and you won't have to worry about that sh*tty suspension anymore either. the blaster is fast, but the 400 rides higher and has more ground clearance which is better for woods and trails. and, you could probably haul stuff with it too. 400ex's are bulletproof...well, almost. there is a heated debate about which is faster though. it's the whole 2-stroke / 4-stroke thing i guess.

I would do it. A 400ex is a nice bike, and by no means a down grade. Put a pipe, filter and jet it and a 400ex will eat most blasters alive.

im just worried ill grow out of the blaster soon and dont want to put so much money into.. ($700) something that last me 2 months.. im only 13 it kool that im tall but sucks..IM 5"9 130LB ya know?