what will win

• RM250

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Raptor 660R

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
i've seen my brother hang with modded banshees' and his RM is just
got basic pipe filter jet kit etc.

he can stomp a 700 raptor i wouldnt bet on the 660 ever.

Raptor 660's aren't THAT fast. It doesn't stand a chance against the RM. 660's and 700's are nothing more than top-heavy wheelie machines with horrendous suspension. For displacement they are mild in the power department, and they wheelie so well because you sit over the rear axle. The torque is nice, but you'd expect more in stock form. Bigger isn't always better. I:I

They are fun on the trail and have their place, but everyone around here with a 660 and 700 thinks they are John Force until I consistently beat them on my very unmodified 450. Against an RM250? Not a chance.

Raptor 660's aren't THAT fast. It doesn't stand a chance against the RM. 660's and 700's are nothing more than top-heavy wheelie machines with horrendous suspension. For displacement they are mild in the power department, and they wheelie so well because you sit over the rear axle. The torque is nice, but you'd expect more in stock form. Bigger isn't always better. I:I

They are fun on the trail and have their place, but everyone around here with a 660 and 700 thinks they are John Force until I consistently beat them on my very unmodified 450. Against an RM250? Not a chance.

Horrendous suspension? I dont know what the hell your talking about buddy. Obviously you havent rode one? The raptor 700s suspension is amazing. You obviously dont know what your talking about when you say you have to sit over the axle. please i can tap the throttle on the raptor and pulls up.

ya they have good suspension man...not the best but fer there size and wat not its pretty good...you wanna no bad suspension???? one word....BANSHEE

Horrendous suspension? I dont know what the hell your talking about buddy. Obviously you havent rode one? The raptor 700s suspension is amazing. You obviously dont know what your talking about when you say you have to sit over the axle. please i can tap the throttle on the raptor and pulls up.

Read my post again before you get your panties in a wad because you've got a 660. I said that you already sit over the axle. Couple that with a blip of the throttle and whad'ya know, front end in the air.

700's suspension amazing? really.

I'll just assume you think it has amazing suspension because you haven't ridden better at it's limits. I'm not comparing it to blaster suspension, anything beats that. I'm comparing it to other makes and models with better suspension at a similar price point. Yamaha really could have done so much more. They realized it, and revised the 700's suspension for 09.

Last edited:
an rm 250 against a 660 rappy thats not fair ..even a rm125 would smoke the raptor in a typical dragrace situation lol against a well tuned modern 250 dirtbike I would expect nothing short of unadulterated utter anhilation for the craptor