RM 250 VS. Raptor 660R

what will win

• RM250

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Raptor 660R

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
I don't understand the extreme hatered for the raptors the guy just asked which one you guys thought would win and it got turned an association of raptor haters meet. i have a 660 and i know that it is by no means perfect but it works great for me, i've had at the dunes and in the trails and it does a great job in both places.

I agree. The big yammies are fun on trails, but i think the friction comes from a lot of the snotty attitudes encountered, here in my local area at least for me. Many of them around here think those things are unbeatable dragsters because of that number printed on the side. It's about enjoying what you've got regardless of it all.

Back on topic though, yeah unfortunately not a chance with an rm250. As flotek mentioned, even those 125's are very fast machines not to be taken lightly. It's a bit of a reality check to see a skilled 13 year old with a 125 pulling you on a larger quad, haha B-) been there.

k well i just asked a question as im not really fimilar with bikes and then every one all of a sudden starts telling me its a sh*ty quad, it really isnt, i havnt jumped it over 4 feet but it was perfectly fine to me, its just not cool, plenty of people on here have raptors

they have their place in the market, same as blaster has its place ,but in a drag race as the original poster asked ,it is fair and unbiased to say the raptor is going to fall to a rm250.

k well i just asked a question as im not really fimilar with bikes and then every one all of a sudden starts telling me its a sh*ty quad, it really isnt, i havnt jumped it over 4 feet but it was perfectly fine to me, its just not cool, plenty of people on here have raptors

+1....................

Think? It will lose. Im just adressing that people think raptors are sh*t. It pisses me off to see that people call them craptors, when there far from crap

true
there very solid quads and for some reason a lot of people hate them basicly because they have a reputation for being the fastest now im not saying thats my opinion, far from it id take a yfz450 over it anyday but some people have to remember that there riding old blasters not excatly top of the range is it:)

im pretty impressed with the raptor it bet my old banshee and that had several basic mods to it

the 660 has to be the most sold quad of the new millennium. Surely. Everytime the past 3 years I've went to little sahara thats ALL I see out there while riding. Blue 660's. Even the guys I rode with 4 out of 5 of them had 660's.

Ok i have an 01 660 with a 720 big bore kit its piped has a jet kit a +4 swinger and its geared and my buddys yz 250 rapes it i raced him 4 times last week and i never came close to touching that dirtbike hell my other buddys rm125 is a challenge for my raptor and he dosent even know how to ride the thing!