• RM250

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Raptor 660R

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

tyler2277

Apr 28, 2008
chicago
ok so my bussy just got a rm 250 and me and him where talkin about whats faster, what do you guys think, the rms stock, and the raptor is atleast piped

I know in a drag race the rm250 will smoke the raptor. The raptor wont even be close to the rm250 at the end of the drag.

you really dont think a raptor can hit 90? i mean im not sure whats done to it motor wise as my dad took it in on trade for a car like a year ago, but it sounds like a harley, it has skid plates and idk if the motor is stock or not but i can pass cars in a 55 zone with eas and leave them in the dust:-D:-D

you really dont think a raptor can hit 90? i mean im not sure whats done to it motor wise as my dad took it in on trade for a car like a year ago, but it sounds like a harley, it has skid plates and idk if the motor is stock or not but i can pass cars in a 55 zone with eas and leave them in the dust:-D:-D

dude some of the blasters on here can do that....haha and ya the skid plates def add some hp ta that beast huh??? dont wanna race a bike with skid plates...hahaha

well i know skid plates dont make ya faster but im jus sayin what i know it has and i read that 660s are as fast as zillas if not faster....