rebuild

ok did 3 coats of primer on the bear metal on my frame and once the days over im gonna see if my dad can mixup the paint so i can spray it

what should i do for jeting i have a 270 main but its rich as f*ck so say i have a 250 main what should i go to for milled head (93 octane) port and polish and new piston?

ok so the frame and the sh*ts all painted gonna wait till sunday to let it set up in a 90degree garage.. and managed to break my dads glasses while trying to clean them snaped em in half lmao $250 but he said it was his fault so he'k buy em

ok got the shocks in and gonna start puting it together as soon as my dad thinks its hard enough..

put the steering stem on a-arms and tie rods all together and electrical was gonna do shocks but sliped on a wrench and like broke my finger :)

heres what it looks like
blasterrebuild001-4.jpg

blasterrebuild002-4.jpg

thx guys.. and no im not gonna bother painting the hubs cause itll wear off mad fast.... but i think i screwed up cause when i put the stearing stem in aint i aspost to put on one of the grease fiting things like u put on when u do the a-arms? i was looking at a big one of those and was like hmm what could this go too

almost all together just have to cut the chain ,put on nerfs, oiltank, plastics,and the clutch and front break cables

yea me too i like working on it as much as i like riding it lmao but i cant realy buy anything untill my dad gets back from northdakota cause hes got the paypal

the beast runs! but doesnt move lmao i need a new chain and to adjust the clutch cause at the end its barely catching

wat chain is on a blaster like 520 or what? and what brand should i get im gonna go to dealer and see what he says...

ok well i got a non o-ring chain cause the o-ring seams like it drags and the non was cheaper