rebuild

thanks man im just so pissed about the frame cracking hopefully it can get welded and painted b4 my dad goes to north dakota to shoot a monster buck! high temp black or silver for the motor?

simple solution to that. dont hit a f*cking tree lol? how often do you hit a tree. if you do, you and the rest of the blaster is going to be just as mangled as the bumper.

no im just saying it as sacrasm i hit one once when i had only front breaks and i was right on my friends ass end than he turned and their layed a tree lmao but yea im hoping to weld those up soon and finish painting it yet again hightemp black or silver on the motor?

that would cost too much... im just painting it to give it a little bit cleaner look so black or silver? i think im just gonna do the jug and black

basically painted the bottom side so i wont have to worry about it when painting after we weld the frame hoping to get it done tomarrow since i have off on election day but i wanna let the paint sit for like 4 days...and just a pic to see the actualy color

blasterrebuild001-3.jpg

blasterrebuild002-3.jpg

im gonna f*cking babie the paint when puting it togther im gonna have a sh*t load of rags and stuff around it

^^ i should used rags lol. i took a bunch of chips out, even after i got her together and was tuning. im just a f*cking spaz. ill have to touch em up.

yea im gonna babie it.. we welded the sh*t up sand cleaned and its ready to be painted but the shop hadnt been heated as we turn the heat on when we want to the paint would have ran like crazy so when we get a chance well start the burner in the morning and when we get home well paint it

oh yea and the frame was cracked when ur on the bike lower left a-arm were the tube meets the a-arm box thing no pics of it though

bought a set of blaster front shocks for 2 reasons 1 i dont think they ride that bad and 2 my front shocks are blown and squirting oil, gonna buy shock covers tomarrow looking to find some realy nice ones to match paint color