rebuild

i might just for fun screw around with 320grit in the intake ports to widen it a bit think itll hurt?

yea i guess... i think im gonna do that timing advance in diy think advancing timing realy helps?

local shop for free :) u dont have to take away alot and in the first pic its like a knife edge to cut the air idc it was free :) hes doing my stroker next year too

free isnt always the best lol... if they dont know what the hell their doing then they can make it run worse. when it comes to porting, free isnt what your looking for lol.

many members say yes, i also did this mod but i dont think ill be able to tell once the ported and stroked motor is done and drags me all over hell and back

its free because the guy owes my dad lots of money as he built his whole shop and never payed my dad he works on cars and boy does he make em run he honed it for me too so i wouldnt have to :)

well its geting painted but i gotta find a front bumper for around $40 or so possibly shipped if anyone thinks let me know

yea now im pissed off i gotta weld the frame right in front on the upper a-arm i cracked bolth sides... everything but the frame is geting painted..

you or a previous owner cracked the frame? not even my heavy ass has damaged anything yet, even jumping and bottoming out those sh*ty stock front shocks.

i did when i got it the paint was hardly off on the bottom side but you gotta understand i f*cking beat my sh*t hard as i can must be from doubles and sh*t maybe from racing

yeah.... i weigh way more than you and probably jump 3 times higher than you and i haven't broken anything yet.....

yea i manage to f*ck up a lot of sh*t lmao got the swinger a-arms and bumper all painted with 2 coats of metalic blue dupont once we get a chance to weld the frame and paint it were gonna hit everything with another coat we painted the underside of the frame though

idk we got a stepup and we prolly clearing 15ft in the air from the landing and launching 30ft i mean 4th gear wide open lmao

heres some pics
blasterrebuild004-2.jpg

blasterrebuild003-2.jpg

blasterrebuild002-2.jpg

blasterrebuild001-2.jpg

IF U LOOK CLOSE U CAN SEE THE CRACK
blasterrebuild005-2.jpg

blasterrebuild006-1.jpg

in the first pic if u look were the paint chip line or w.e is theres a crack the about halfway around the frame i do good job! lmao