rebuild

ordered piston and gaskets should only take like 2 days and 89 we payed $170 plus shipping and im selling $170 shipped its only 20 bucks c'mon..

i realy dont care it can sit in the garage untill i die if i wanted i could list it and sell it in a heartbeat with a new carrier for $30 and sell the whole thing as a conversion for $200

well should be geting the piston and gaskets tomarrow and hopefully port works done so i can get the motor together than once its painted slap it together with a friend in a day or so sound good eh?

well should be geting the piston and gaskets tomarrow and hopefully port works done so i can get the motor together than once its painted slap it together with a friend in a day or so sound good eh?

well the piston and gaskets didnt come today... so they say lmao hopefully tomarrow but im gonna call about the jug and head tonight

yo not trying to be a doucher, but dont post every day saying this and that is supposed to come tomorow, then it doesnt and you post about it. just like only update when you get some sh*t done. but what colours the frame going to be?

tried to but i cant so im gonna take a pic tomarrow of how it looks on r dumptruck i think its gonna look nice

well my jug and head is done so im gonna go pick it up l8er and get a pick of it.. gotta find some high temp black

lmao heres the motor pics im gonna paint it eithe high temp black or silver which u think?
blasterrebuild001-1.jpg

blasterrebuild002-1.jpg

blasterrebuild003-1.jpg

blasterrebuild004-1.jpg

blasterrebuild005-1.jpg

got a port for trails milled head for 93octane honed and he sandblasted it for me gonna put it the motor together once i paint it and put the rubber spacers back in

just ta get 89 going im gonna work till like 11 and than hopefully get painting tomarrow...

painting it tomarrow a metalic blue and in the second coat im gonna throw some kind of flake in it than a clear hopefully it doesnt come out to bad thats if we dont go shoot guns to get sighted in for north dakota

sorry bro, but that just dosent seem like any thing was really done to it IMO, the head has defenitly been cut, but the port job still looks stock to me, mabe a little wider exhaust port and rounded edges, idk, mabe its me!!

im must be honest, even before blasterfreak posted and put thoughts into my head(thats how we work, that happens) i was lookin at the intake port and it doesnt look that special. who ported it and what did you get it ported for?

local shop for free :) u dont have to take away alot and in the first pic its like a knife edge to cut the air idc it was free :) hes doing my stroker next year too