rebuild

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
well decided winter is 2 months away and got a dirtbike so wtf ill rip down the quad and ride the dirtbike tonight i just took off the plastics there gonna get painted gloss black and gonna keep making progress on rippin her down any ideas for a frame color?

well this is gonna be a long rebuild since my dad isnt that into it so i guess ill have to do alot of it by myself so ill take a sh*t load of pictures..

frame, candy red
plastics, gloss black..sounds good...PC rims..chrome!!

haha and throw a 12" sub in there ull be good to roll in the hood..lol

lmao good idea.. i would do the red but genetics already has it and im not too fond of it im thinking an orange or this blue we paint all of the work trucks...

well today i took off the nerfs breaks and bumper cause as i said im doing it slowly... and gonna need help with dismantling the electric and motor alot of other stuff

i would take off the tires a-arims and swinger but if i need to move it i figured id be easier to push so once the motor and sh*ts out im gonna take it down from a rolling chassis

lol when i did it, i just went full out, any part in reach, i disasembled lol. for wiring, make sure you label the wires, maybe its just mine but all my wires are the same colour lol.

well i defied all odds i took offf the wireing harness and my wires are all kinds of diff colors with stripes and sh*t but i took prolly 20 pics just of wiring harness...

yea thad be badass working on taking off the front breaks motor and back tires will be the last thing out..

nice, nice..id say while u got her appart for the winter.. get yourself a P&P and a boring, maybe .40, and an extended swingarm =P just my 2 cents

gonna p&p but not boring it out gonna hone it and get a wiseco piston and milling the head but now im f*ckED!!! ya know the 2 bolts that come out of the jug were the header pipe bolts to well i was taking off the pipe and the top left one fell out the stud f*cking fell out! oh and how do you take the tie rods off of the a-arms couldnt figure it out lmao