random ways that you got hurt

well this isnt really really pain but funny okay well some girls from my school i was hanging out with that are hot I was sitting on a bench and I have bin up for 2 days straight 0 hours on sleep well I put my arm around this girl and I end up falling asleep cause i was leannig on her so her and her freinds and my to best freind thought it was funny to leave me on a bench to go get pizza and they where coming back anyways but i wake up and im like wtf and im looking around ahhaha and there all got pizza and all hidding and cracking up then we hungout with them later and it got better then that hahahah

We where out riding and I had to pee so I went in the bushes squated and did my theng when I stood up my foot was stuck in a bush... well trying to pull my foot out I gave one big kick and it came out easy after a few minutes of trying and I kicked a hugh rock and I think I had broke my big toe...

one time at my baseball game, me and my friend got there early. my friend was pitcher so i said i would get a catchers mit and let him warm up. the assistant coach hadnt showed up yet so we didnt have a catchers mask but i said wut ever. ive never played catcher before im usually short stop. so i get in position and his first pitch i catch, second pitch is a really hard one, hits the top of the glove and drills me square in the nose. its busted but i still play the game. the next game im tossin a ball up n down to my self and 2 other kids are warming up. next thing i know a ball smashes me in the side of my nose and it goes back into place. i was like what the F*%$.

this past spring when i was at silver lake i was hooking up the trailer after a long day of ridding when i was stepping of the trailer, while looking at a really nice sand rail. i stepped down onto the edge of a 2x4 and herd a pop followed by a sharp pain. the funny thing is that i got thrown from the quad twice and rolled it once that day and was fine.

this is what it looked like after the 6 hour drive home the next day.
9ps7zd.jpg

When I was little I was trying to ride a wheelie on my bicycle. All of the sudden the front wheel came off (I had forgot to tighten it). I couldn't pull it all the way over. So I ended up ramming the forks in the ground and doing a massive lip-skid I bit a hole clear through my bottom lip and tore a big chunk loose that they had to cotterize off. A while back I was leaning against the outside wall of a house I was working in and one of the boarder jumpers they had framing it shot a nailgun through the wall into my back. I kinda feel bad though. I usually keep my cool, but I came unglued on that little guy.

I saw my neibor kid jump a ramp with a mountion bike and he wrecked pretty bad...I walked up to him while he was laying there flopping around on the ground grabbing his ass for some reason. I thought he racked him self but ...NO ..in the crash that was split second the handle bar went up his ass....OMG...there was even blood on the grip....when he got back home after I called 911 for him he told me he had got 11 stitches to close the RIP.......I felt so bad....he was only 12