race?

not all utility quads are slow, just cuz there heavy doesn't make them sh*tty, I raced my stepdads grizzly when my blaster was completely stock and got destroyed.

I really wanna do the race again with my blaster setup the way it is now, it would be very interesting.

Reactions: mr_3_0_5
i donno man, i raced our 400 kodiak and it wasent really even a race, and iv raced my buddys 09 kodiak 450 with no problems
wheni first got my blaster i raced my dad on his kingquad 700 and pulled on him until we got to about 100km/hr and we were even

Don't get too confident around some of those utilities. Those 4x4's can just peg it with zero wheelspin, while you're sitting there going nowhere. They can be surprisingly quick, especially when traction is low.

stock big bear vs stock blaster
I would have to say the blaster unless the course has mud pits and deep watercrossings

Make sure its a drag and not bumpy trails, I got owned by a foreman 500 because he had better suspension than me..... thats vary sad :( But in a straight line on hard pack you will kill him.

Imo a renagade is more sport than utility.

true you no the 800 renagade can beat a 700 raptor