R.I.P. Our Good Friend Durby

Awesome videos Brandy. She looks like she really enjoys the blasty. I have never met him in person, but I sure do wish he was still with us.

There are some videos from Michael's first ride with new friends up in Cohasset (where he died) from November on you tube. If you would like to watch they are found under RIP Mike Owens by stephen hughes

Thanks "harley1-5" for doing this for me and our family. I had to mention you all because he spent most of his spare time surfing through these posts and topics~Brandy

I for 1 am honored that we[blaster forum] where mentioned Prayers go out to the family

we are all honored to be mentioned, and we were blessed to have had mike as part of our family here.
thanx Brandy, stay strong !

i have been pissed off at Michael since last night and it is killing me inside because I can not find the quad key to my yamaha raptor :( anyone know if a new key can be made? I cry cause i hate being mad at him

i have been pissed off at Michael since last night and it is killing me inside because I can not find the quad key to my yamaha raptor :( anyone know if a new key can be made? I cry cause i hate being mad at him

No issues Brandy. You can try to just un hook one wire off the back of the key switch and see if it starts. Ill have to check a raptors wiring diagram. But most atv's can be bypassed that way. Theres always a way around a key. Worst case you can buy a new switch and key off ebay for cheap money. Also if you take the numbers off the key switch then yamaha should be able to order you one. Keep us posted. Hope all is well.

I do have the "vin" number. I dont want to have a new ignition put in. I would rather have a key made for the one i have remade