Powerline Park Memorial Day Fun Run

People beside us pulled out, so we inherited their fire and a big stack of wood :)

IMG_20150523_221029083.jpg

Reactions: bummer981
Fred's pullin out but Matt n I are going to grab another couple hours of riding. We all and the bikes survived, even my last minute engine swap.

IMG_20150524_095802982.jpg
IMG_20150524_095812629.jpg
IMG_20150524_095825311.jpg
IMG_20150524_095818620.jpg

I made it home, after I wash the hundred extra pounds of Mud off my bikes, I'll post my pics and videos.

I had a good time, the trails were cool as long as they weren't leading to a mud pit. Those were congested and crazy.

We rode a hard trail backwards through a creek bottom and shot out up a hill. That was by far the best trail I rode.

I'm heading back next year for sure.

Yeah this place is freaking crazy lol. I had bad problems with my blaster when I showed up . Even with the brain trust of awk and drtysquared, albeit a few adult bevs, we couldn't figure it out! But after changing reeds muktiple times, tors bricks, jets, pressure testing ect ect finaly changed the carb completly and it ran great all day sat and today! They both lsughed at me becuz I brought a full spare blaster so if I broke anything I had multiple spares. I also fit it in my jeep grand cherokee lmao

Reactions: jus_me
They both laughed at me becuz I brought a full spare blaster so if I broke anything I had multiple spares

James, laugh with you or not it was a good idea and saved your weekend !
we swung by your camp at some point on saturday but you guys were already out riding, wished we could have hooked up to ride, but it was nearly impossible to find or even recognize anyone out in the dusty muddy madness.
it was nice meeting you and your crew anyway.

and just for a visual of your spare parts :)......

IMG_20150522_235257102.jpg

I'm working on editing the rest of my pics and vids

Last minute engine swap?

yeah, fried my engine last week due to a poorly designed anodized bowl drain I installed which cut off fuel to my main jet, story of that here.......
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/caution-bad-keihin-float-bowl-drain-plugs-caution.61946/

so to go to this ride I spent thursday swapping the engine out of the black bike into mine.
after finding the coil I threw on had the plug boot popping off, a quick squeeze with some channel locks had it running great all weekend, until today when one of my quickly welded broken engine mounts finally left loose and cut us a little short. the only other casualty was a flat rear tire on the 450, but he's know for that, I think he aims at the rocks ?
all in all it was a good weekend, even with the heavily congested trails we found some we could really rip on good for a while.

Reactions: speedyslyder