Plastic renew !!

xBLASTERx 420

Nov 11, 2008
New York
So a couple months ago i was riding down the train tracks and a strong metal wire got wraped up in my axle ans started whipping my plastic leavin deep scratches. I finally order this thing called plastic renew kit from rocky mountain atv and it worked amazing ! it got out all the scratches and fadded parts of my plastics. my blasty looks like it just came off the showroom floor and I would highly recommend buyin this kit if you want a cheep effective way to renew your plastics. if you want me to post pics just let me know I:I

nopics1.gif

its just 3 different grits of wet sandpaper from really couarse to really fine, some steel wool for buffing and the special plactic renew liquid stuff dependin on how much effort you putin into sanding and appyling the liquid the better the results

i did some readin on this product once, dont know if it was on here in the diy section or not??? but from my understanding the final liquid to be applied in this kit actually puts a new layer of, or somehow actually semi-melts your plastic to a smooth finish, so imo its that final chemical that really does the job, i've also seen pics of this used on some black plastics, and they looked great, prolly gonna get me some of this while im down and out and cant ride, might as well work on blasty