aftermarket and stock blaster part closeout ... tons of stuff

Ok, Im gonna piss someone off but nerfs are sold again. Dakotademon was first to reply and actually pay. I am hoping that like dakotademon this is taken care of responsibly and I can offer deals to those here first. The majority of these parts are offered cheaper than I will on ebay due to not only fees, but that I would like to help other blaster owners who have offered there support to me. itstyler wasted my time and I was somewhat insulted as he refered to the for sale section of blasterforum as a place for members to rip each other off. I do not believe this to be a true representation of this community as I know members. So in short please do not waste my time calling dibs on items to ignore invoices and not answer them when they are sent, thus leaving me hangin. Itstyler said he will only do his shopping on ebay and once again I will let all members now that I have 100% positive feedback on ebay for everything I've ever sold. If you are concerned here is a link to my profile, so you can see I take selling seriously. I was hoping that I could use blasterforum as a way to avoid fees and offer the same used parts for a better value to the same community that has helped me in advice and build support.

eBay My World - pikledbeats

Hopefully you dont let this bad experience sway you from selling or buying here. I have had several good experiences here doing both but unfortunately there are a few chain yankers too. Dibs only matters if you have the money to pay for the item in a resonable time agreed upon by the buyer and seller. Feedback is a good tool on this site too. Good luck with the rest of your sales.

I've gotten great stuff for great deals here. No worries, as said I truly believe this is a good community of members, maybe some have been ripped off, but that isn't a blasterforum only ordeal. It was just insulting as it should be to some other respectful members to lump everyone into a preconception for any reason, that's all. It's all good.

2ign8eg.jpg

Someone asked for this pic

Also, I am willing to consider any offers you might send

Sorry, chevy, I will not part out rear end for the sprocket

Dakota your package was sent, tracking is in your PM, thanks again ... zzzz

Last edited:
Braaaptor: PM sent

Demon: Sorry not at this time, hydro or mechanical?

Bar Risers - Sold
03' hood - Sold
Nerfs - Sold

Added -

One Pair Stock Heelguards - Black, Excellent Shape $30 - Shipped

Last edited: