aftermarket and stock blaster part closeout ... tons of stuff

PikledBeats

Apr 19, 2010
Idaho
So the following is a list of parts that I will be selling.
I will be handling all transactions through paypal and if interested respond and PM me your paypal handle in which I will send you an invoice.
I mail all parts within 24 hrs excluding weekends and provide tracking.
So here we go, I will be posting pics, but If you need them before I get them all posted PM me. I was going to sell this all on Ebay and anything that does not sell here will go there, where I have 100% positive feedback.

ProAluminum A-Arm Guards - 55$ shipped - Perfect condition, ridden maybe three times full wrap around in front A-Arm guards

03-06 stock axle and axle nuts. – straight, no bends - 30$ (PM for shipping)

88-06 Xtreme Fab aluminum heel plates – 50$ shipped - These plates are aftermarket and made to work with stock plastic heel guards. Some surface scratching from riding boots that can be easily polished out. These were made to bolt to back of aftermarket peg. Some modification/spacers will be required to mount to stock pegs.

03-06 rear axle bearing carrier – 35$ shipped - This is a crucial piece when converting older blaster to newer hydraulic brake (brake mount is made for 03–06 hydraulic brake). Carrier still holds original stock bearings. It is suggested that you replace them before using. You will also need 03-06 axle and disc hub to do conversion. Please see other parts listed if you need these also.

03-06 stock front hydraulic brake lines – 20$ shipped - these stock lines were removed from fully working blaster with no leaks. All lines for front are included.

88-06 ASR upgraded tie-rod kit. – 60$ shipped - This is ASR’s upgraded 12mm tie-rod kit. Some surface scratches but nothing else. You receive two upgraded gold tie-rods (stock length) and four tie-rod ends. These even on ebay are $90+ shipped and have been used only three times.

Yamaha ATV PowerMadd one inch handlebar risers – 25$ shipped - These risers are made to work with 7/8 inch bars and bolt to stock steering stem. Used with Yamaha blaster with no problems. I assume they will also work with other ATV’s also but it is your responsibility to check fitment. It is also not guaranteed that they will work with stock cable lengths.

Moose Racing 7/8 inch YZ bend bars – $40 shipped - When I bought these they were advertised as 88-06 Yamaha Blaster bars and they were used on my blaster yet mounts do not perfectly match up (see pics). I think they are YZ MX bend but cannot be certain.

03-06 stock A-Arms – $65 shipped - The following are a complete set of 03-06 stock A-Arms. Arms are in good shape with one nick and some paint scratches (see pics). Ball joints where hubs mount are good, not sure about bushings.

88-02 stock A-Arms (tops only) – $40 shipped - pair of upper A-Arms for 88-02 blaster. Excellent Condition. Perfect to replace worn or bent set. Ball joints are good, not sure about bushings on frame side.

Blaster UM Racing Swing Arm Skid Plate – $45 shipped - This skid plate has been used and has done its job (see pics) hence the price. It still bolts to stock skid plate holes and works. Cheap replacement for weak stock guard. Will work with 88-02 or 03-06 swing-arm

88-02 Blaster axle and Carrier (almost new bearings) – 75$ (must PM for shipping quote) - The following carrier has new moose racing bearings professionally installed by Motion Sports, Idaho. There is less than ten hrs riding on axle since bearing replacement. You will receive the following. Carrier, Axle, Brake Hub & Disc, & Sprocket Hub. Normal riding wear. This is from a 1998 Blaster.

88-02 Stock Blaster Swing Arm – $25 (must PM for shipping) - Stock Swing Arm for 88-02 blaster. This is for swingarm only which is in good usable condition.

03-06 Stock Blaster Swing Arm - $25 (must PM for shipping quote) - Stock Swing Arm for 03-06 blaster. This is for swingarm only which is in good usable condition.

88-06 Stock Blaster Front Shocks X2 (Four Total) – (Two Sets). $35 per set shipped - Both sets have red springs and all four are working (not blown). These will fit all stock blasters and some others as well. I will sen dwhite springs off shock for $10 extra if you do not want red.

Blaster rear shock not blown stock with extra shock- $35 shipped - Red spring, will also include 03 extra rear shock no spring so two rear shocks, one with red spring, other springless.

03 blue plastics full set - one small crack behind seat and normal riding scratches - $95 (must PM for shipping quote) -includes rear, fronts, hood, tank. will split up just PM me

SOLD - Black nerfs with red nets, not sure brand - $50 shipped - includes all mounting hardware except bolt spacers which will need purchased separately or made.

03-06 stock pegs - $25 shipped - perfectly straight set of stock 03-06 pegs

One pair of front fenders stock - plastidipped black (no I did not do paint job) - $20 (must PM for shipping)

03-06 stock tie rod set - $25 shipped - straight good condition

One set 03 stock rims and tires silver good condition - $75 (must PM for shipping) prefer pick up only - rims are straight perfect but crappy cheng shin stock ballons

03 Seat Black and grey stock cover -$50 one small tear about inch long on seam

I have tons more and will be posting with pics as soon as I can. Also I will discount any price by 15% if you will pick up in Coeur d'Alene Idaho.

Last edited:
first dibs on this PICS please.

Black nerfs with red nets, not sure brand - $50 shipped - includes all mounting hardware except bolt spacers which will need purchased separately or made.

w39n4.jpg

Pegs are not included, the two small bolt spacers are the ones missing, easily made or replaceable though

I did have front shocks I sold ... sorry. I have a mikuni 34mm TM flatslide carb I might be selling I'll PM you first if I decide to sell it

They are pced but as you can see it is chipping off where the mounts go on. They have not been ridden since that picture and are a hella of a deal first one to actually give me there info gets them

i am gonna pass on the nerfs BUT if someone wants to trade the red nets for black ones let me know i will trade even for the nets. just encase the red is turning someone off about the deal

Man I hate being broke!!! I want these soo bad but can't swing it right now. 50 bucks is cheap but every dollar counts right now!! AHHHHHH! If i'd get them I would trade nets too

I got the nerfs for sure money is in the paypal I'm walking out the door for work. Pm me your paypal and I'll take care of it wen I get home.

Ok guys, I have gotten an immense amount of PM's and have done them in order along with pics. I am touch and go on weekends but will answer any invoices, pm's, etc. again this evening