Opinion on 06 Z400

Thanks. I will still be into Blasters. I have a spare frame that I would like to build up as a 250 conversion. I think I have a better chance at trading two Z400's for a Zilla or TRX 250R. If I run across a fully built Blaster, I could try and trade one for it.

Desided not to go for the deal. Talked to the guy many times over the week and he slipped up a couple of times when talking about the motors. I got the strong feeling that he was BSing me and the motors are toasted top to bottom.

smart move if you ask me,
used and abused 4jokes are nuthin but big money pits
i'm still unsure why you want rid of the blaster ???
afraid to fug up all that hard work ???
or if your just building them for profit, thats ok too ???

then trade the trx or zilla for what ???
a never ending circle of building and trading......

then trade the sport bike for a harley, then trade that for a corvette ect. ect. ect.
might as well open a used car lot too, it won't get in your way of riding,
you don't ride

not sure what took me so long to see the light

Hey nothing wrong with bartering. I started with a 200cc four stroke chink knock off and I now have a YFZ450R worth well over $3500 and I never had to buy a single wheeler.

When I first started talking to him, he said he had just one of the motors off but still together. After talking to him a couple of times, he slipped up and said about the cranks being different because one had a Blue dot and the other had a red dot on it. I said, so you have the motor all apart. He said no. Just have the head off of the one. He also said the one had a new all balls crank in it. Just to many things that I knew was BS. I didn't want to end up with two motors that needed a complete rebuild. I was planing on hearing the one with the chain damage to the case run. I would of known I had one good running motor. I could of used the good case from the other motor to have a good running quad. Can't hear it run if the motors are apart.