New Race Shop

Blasters4life

Dec 25, 2010
Killingly, CT
So lately I've been working at Ken OConnor's shop and if you dont believe me, then ask him, that place looks like it's brand new! So far we have redone the his work benches, I painted the press, cleaned out his back room, built a table for his sand blaster, cleaned and painted the walls in the back of the shop and painted a blue stripe around the room. Tomorrow I'm going to starttaking down ceiling tiles and I am going to redo the ceiling in the back and after that I'm going to help with motors. Then this Sunday going to Busco, NC, with DUALSTROKE, to watch his kids and watch the drags especially our dragger, so pumped, LETS GO!

Reactions: Racer51
i've heard about all this garret, way to go lil buddy
have fun at busco !!!!!!!!

Man that sounds like a sweet gig to have. Nobody will touch me like I have the black plague or something (mabey because they think I'm to young to know what I'm doing or something, IDK anymore because I have a good amount of schooling and everything) But man your lucky enjoy it rep given

Even if you have to go "off the clock", pay close attention to what Ken is doing so you can learn. I started off working at a lawnmower shop when I was in 7th grade. Course that was before child labor laws, lol. Without being a "pest", ask relevent questions while watching.

yep when takes a moment to pause ask a quick question so you can learn all you can and he can focus on what ever he's doing with intent. Just like anybody else or at least thats what I was taught

Oh believe me I'm learning trust me at Ken's Shop there's two ways to do things The right way or don't do it at all! and I've been doing things the right way with some exceptions