New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Real nice swingarm mate looks like they done a very nice job on it lucky on the fee's i have orderd loads of stuff from the states and up to now i have never been charged extra and deliverd to my door never had to go to a delivery company to go and get my stuff but its never been bike parts so could be diffrent when i do start buying bits in for the quad look farward to more pics of the build up :)

Real nice swingarm mate looks like they done a very nice job on it lucky on the fee's i have orderd loads of stuff from the states and up to now i have never been charged extra and deliverd to my door never had to go to a delivery company to go and get my stuff but its never been bike parts so could be diffrent when i do start buying bits in for the quad look farward to more pics of the build up :)

Ye ave been very lucky, its good to know that anyone out there wanting a swingarm don't need to pay a fortune ;-) starting to put it together later after work mate, i'll get the engine back in and swingarm on for sure, keep your eyes on it mate ;-)

Got engine in and swingarm on, starting to come together ;-)

2j48005.jpg

2ec0jk0.jpg

Next i am going to tackle the axle, not really looking forward to it as it looks rather tricky but i'am sure i'll manage, more pics to follow and i'll post some of the Tusk axle step byy step, am sure other people will be fitting this axle in the future

StevieN

Thanks man ;-) lots of bad press about the swingarm shop but to be honest it looks and feels like a top quality product. we will see when i staert hitting jumps on it! if i can bare to scratch it!!

yeah man build it up like new and you dont want to get it dirty lol

Looks really clean ! j/k, ya almost hate to ride them, after you get it all together and its like brand new. But then riding it pretty dang cool too.

Can't wait to see it all together, A+

Sporty

Looks really clean ! j/k, ya almost hate to ride them, after you get it all together and its like brand new. But then riding it pretty dang cool too.

Can't wait to see it all together, A+

Sporty

Ye sporty a chipped the swingarm a tiny bit an almost started to cry, haha its my baby now ha! It wont look so good after its first run tho i bet lol

Thanks man

So got to grips with the Tusk axle today, thought it was going to be really tricky but with the information on here(from AWK) it turned to to be rather easy install, so said i was going to post pics and step by step instructions, instructions might not be great but the pics will guide you through

Ok first i opened the seal on the bearings and filled them with grease then fit new bearings and seals to the carrier
i1irug.jpg

30a7v4p.jpg

Next i greased up the axle and put it through the carrier, push it through from right to left
2nsvp6h.jpg

Ok so first thing you want to do is push the axle through more to the right side then put the brake hub on
2cz7d6u.jpg

Next put the large spacer on and the C clip, spacer with the cupped side facing away from the brake hub
iwkfau.jpg

Now put the C clip in to the groove in the axle, u will need to chap it in, when in place cover with the large spacer
30t3ua1.jpg

Now you can push the axle hard to the brake hub this will lock the C clip and spacer in place(before i forget there is a small spacer this is only needed for the pre 2003 blaster)
53jrb7.jpg

Now to the other side(Sprocket hub) fit the sprocket hub on hard to the carrier
51kde.jpg

b870nk.jpg

2vl2znn.jpg

Now you can fit the locking nut tight to the sprocket hub, then fit the C clip in to the groove on the axle, when in place turn the locking nut till everything is nice and firm and together but make sure you don't over tighten(better to do it by hand) when done and axle is spinning freely you can tighten the allen bolt
e6pnkm.jpg

4hti0l.jpg

jjskcx.jpg

Job done
2wd39ts.jpg

34pdvfm.jpg

Thanks to everyone that posted on this site and made this a very easy install

StevieN