New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Sold my arms, wheels, tyres, front shocks still got lots of stuff, tell me what u need an i'll what i can do?

you have front tires? i need them badly!! and if you can give me a list buddy il see what else i would buy :) not really needing much as il be putting wider a arms on after xmas its just to use it the now. but i am needing tires and would possibly buy the wheels depending what you want for them :p

you have front tires? i need them badly!! and if you can give me a list buddy il see what else i would buy :) not really needing much as il be putting wider a arms on after xmas its just to use it the now. but i am needing tires and would possibly buy the wheels depending what you want for them :p

Man did you see my last post???? Wheels an tyres gone

ah lol erm what you got ? lol better saying what you have as il probs say everything you dont lol

Plastics, rear shock, tors, full fmf imaculate condition, brake lever, clutch lever, front bumper, rear grab bar, under frame sprocket guard, standard rear axle, air box, standard pilot jets and rear wheel spacers(but in KTM orange)

If a think of any more i'll let you know

Plastics, rear shock, tors, full fmf imaculate condition, brake lever, clutch lever, front bumper, rear grab bar, under frame sprocket guard, standard rear axle, air box, standard pilot jets and rear wheel spacers(but in KTM orange)

If a think of any more i'll let you know

what color of plastics and what year are they off? stock rear shock?, would be interested in your fmf , also would be interested in clutch lever and what kind of bumper bud?

what color of plastics and what year are they off? stock rear shock?, would be interested in your fmf , also would be interested in clutch lever and what kind of bumper bud?

Everything stock, blue plastics year 04, got them all headlight also, fmf is imaculate i just polished it! If you want the front bumper powdercoated let me know what Colour as i have a friend that does all mine ;-)

Everything stock, blue plastics year 04, got them all headlight also, fmf is imaculate i just polished it! If you want the front bumper powdercoated let me know what Colour as i have a friend that does all mine ;-)

what would you be looking for the plastics (maybe depends if they will fit my 2002 lol) also what you after for fmf if im buying separate? i have a front bumper of my own bud was looking for aftermarket one lol thanks though! but il be interested in fmf for defo . also plastics if they fit just put a post up for to see :) would you deliver them mate for fuel costs? just i don't drive or even courier the exhaust if plastics are no good

what would you be looking for the plastics (maybe depends if they will fit my 2002 lol) also what you after for fmf if im buying separate? i have a front bumper of my own bud was looking for aftermarket one lol thanks though! but il be interested in fmf for defo . also plastics if they fit just put a post up for to see :) would you deliver them mate for fuel costs? just i don't drive or even courier the exhaust if plastics are no good

Ye am coming through to methal fife on saturday to pick my mate up so if that suited? I'll private mail you my mob number an i'll send you through pics!

Ye am coming through to methal fife on saturday to pick my mate up so if that suited? I'll private mail you my mob number an i'll send you through pics!

hi mate il need to see as iv no cash at the moment. im waiting on a phone coming thru post but im putting it up for sale as i have one already but what you wanting for exhaust and plastics?

i hope i have cash man by then as im in methil! haha :) but il need to see mate what your after for them and see if i can afford them lol

Nice one mate am at a stop am still waiting on a dealer to get back to me over my ball joints i hope there in stock soon as i am sick of looking at it jacked up in the air lol

Nightmare mate, mine has been on a jack for months just waiting on a few bits to get the build going properly, next big order will be wheels and tyres ;-) theres alot of things you need an dont relise at the time thats also held my build up! And the amount of money ave put in to it already, a dont even want to think about it just now tbh!!!

Got my new +4 powdercoated gloss black swing-arm today and i take my hat off to the swingarmshop not only is it a very solid arm but i got my friend to check the welds and he gave it the thumbs up, best of all is i got a email telling me it was at my parcelforce depo but there was no more info on it, as far as i was aware there would need to be payment of around £100+ to get the item through customs but fair play to the swingarmshop without me knowing they put value of item at $20 so there was no duty to be paid, looked a bit suss tho considering the postage was $89, awesome cheers swingarmshop you saved me alot of cash!! anyway here's my pics

a5eyxg.jpg

zvstwj.jpg

1604nko.jpg

Starting the build tomorrow, well as much as i can without grease