New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Ye a know theres a £8 handling fee and 20% of purchase price mate its just vat, it still works out cheaper than here! Even buying wheels and tyres from rockymountain works out cheaper ;-)

yeah lol :p its a biotch though when half the things we like for the blasters you only get them in the us lol

yeah lol :p its a biotch though when half the things we like for the blasters you only get them in the us lol

Yip 80% of the stuff i am getting is from the USA but its still not bad pricing! Its just the time you have to wait, thats a month ave been waiting on my arms, the killer is they have been in the uk since the 16th of this month but they keep a hold of them for some strange reason, its not as if they cant check then release them! an my delivery is due for the 25th - 29th :-(

Yip 80% of the stuff i am getting is from the USA but its still not bad pricing! Its just the time you have to wait, thats a month ave been waiting on my arms, the killer is they have been in the uk since the 16th of this month but they keep a hold of them for some strange reason, its not as if they cant check then release them! an my delivery is due for the 25th - 29th :-(

yeah man i need my quad sold to buy that one :( got 3 watchers on it and 13 watchers on my yz but no sale :(

Heard bad things about swingarm shop swingers! Be careful!

Hey just spoke to the swingarm shop they assured me it is the new stronger model i am getting from them and they will give me a one year guarantee

Fingers crossed then, thanks for letting me know there was some problems with them, after reading on here i feel a bit better about getting it from them

Reactions: slickerthanyou
Hey just spoke to the swingarm shop they assured me it is the new stronger model i am getting from them and they will give me a one year guarantee

Fingers crossed then, thanks for letting me know there was some problems with them, after reading on here i feel a bit better about getting it from them

Nice footwork on the follow up! Nice to see newer members actually do there own leg work! Rep to ya! Lets turn that box green for the scottish brutha!

Ok picking up alot of stuff tomorrow,

ASR A-arms
+3 Brake lines
Shock springs powder coated and rebuilt
hubs powder coated
carrier powder coated

Also i only ordered my Tusk extendable axle on Monday and they tried to deliver it when i was at work today, Rockymountainatv you have def got my vote super fast delivery from the USA (3 DAYS TO MY DOOR) AWESOME!! getting delivered tomorrow ;-)

just waiting on my bolts to fix arms and swing arm, all coming from the USA(cant wait to get them)

Next item will be my wheels and tyres

So got my stuff today everything looking very good! Be fitting what i can tomorrow but cant fit it all as i am waiting on my A-arm bolts for top and bottom and my swing arm, also bearings for front wheel hubs, but here is some pics of the stuff i picked up today ;-)

Tusk extendable axle
f19isg.jpg

YFZ450r front shocks and YFZ450 rear shock springs powder coated gloss black
2rmmkw6.jpg

ASR +3" up 1" Long travel A-arms with +3 brake lines
14neede.jpg

I'll be posting pick of it all coming together as it happens

StevieN

looking really good stevie be nice to see the end result mate can ask were did you get your engine rebuild done ?

cheers ray

Hey Ray, i got it done from a guy in Hamilton Scotland, wont be going back to him again tho had a fall out with him today!

I'll be goin to IanE in the future he builds all the race quads engine in the UK great guy and very helpful! might be worth while going to him? or ship it to KOR also very good from what i hear!

Ian E Racing | Motorcycle Performance Parts & Tuning
www.kenoconnorracing.com

What are you planning on?

Iam going to get a bit of use out of mine then i am going for the 240 big bore and stroker crank, still got alot of work to to before its back on the feilds tho

StevieN

Are you building a quad just now?

i have sent emails to ian sounds a canny bloke and he is only in leeds i said to him i would bring the engine my self to him and he even said i could stick about while he tore it apart and give me deffo price i am just thinking on getting a full engine rebuild in the near future mate not doing a rebuild on the quad it self just needs parts here and there should be all done by february march time you can view my quad if you look at my thread posts if you like mate just want the bits done ready to hit the practice tracks just mainly for leisure i dont race & to meet up with friends in the same hobby I:I

i have sent emails to ian sounds a canny bloke and he is only in leeds i said to him i would bring the engine my self to him and he even said i could stick about while he tore it apart and give me deffo price i am just thinking on getting a full engine rebuild in the near future mate not doing a rebuild on the quad it self just needs parts here and there should be all done by february march time you can view my quad if you look at my thread posts if you like mate just want the bits done ready to hit the practice tracks just mainly for leisure i dont race & to meet up with friends in the same hobby I:I

Cool mate i'll have a look, i joined this site a few month ago and got my quad, went out on it twice then ripped it to bits lol! Havin fun doing it and it will be ready for early spring i hope! Just about everything is brand new!

An sure Ian will do you a good deal mate keep in touch and let me know

Hey Ray, i got it done from a guy in Hamilton Scotland, wont be going back to him again tho had a fall out with him today!

I'll be goin to IanE in the future he builds all the race quads engine in the UK great guy and very helpful! might be worth while going to him? or ship it to KOR also very good from what i hear!

Ian E Racing | Motorcycle Performance Parts & Tuning
index

What are you planning on?

Iam going to get a bit of use out of mine then i am going for the 240 big bore and stroker crank, still got alot of work to to before its back on the feilds tho

StevieN

Are you building a quad just now?

what guy did you go to in hamilton bud? was it a shop? im thinking about the 3mm vitos crank on my blaster im buying soon :) needs a piston and rings but can get the crank and a piston kit with gaskets etc for £200 :)