New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

that back axle is the bizz mate great job and i like the step by step pics helps people like my self who dont know were to start when it come to stuff like this I:I

Thanks man, ye am the same never done anything like stripping a quad before the most i have done is took a carb off a bike lol!! learned everything on here in the last 2-3 month ;-)

Cheers man, next i am ordering more stuff tomorrow! Front wheel bearings, tors delete with idle screw and lowering kit for front shocks! Then wheels and tyres in the next 2 weeks ;-)

awesome man! i am trying to hunt for aftermarket stuff in the uk lol a guy in belfast has alot of stuff for sale but he won't ship them. i might post a ad up here in next few weeks looking for stuff as want to get my front end done with wider arms and then its just my elkas to buy once i have the cash :)

awesome man! i am trying to hunt for aftermarket stuff in the uk lol a guy in belfast has alot of stuff for sale but he won't ship them. i might post a ad up here in next few weeks looking for stuff as want to get my front end done with wider arms and then its just my elkas to buy once i have the cash :)

You wont find much pal, as a said a few posts back and in my rockymountainatv review, the price to buy here is too expensive compared to the US even with duty and vat, save up your cash, dont rush in your quads not going to run away ;-)

New ASR +3 up 1 long travel A-arms going on tonight, just got my bolts from post office ;-)

Down side ave not got the lowering kit yet for the front shocks :-( or front whell bearings but they will be in the post before the days out ;-)

Pics to follow later

Sweet i have plans for mine but cant order any thing untill after xmas as money is taken up at the min so cant really do or buy any thing untill then but what i can say am thinking on getting a 240 big bore kit for it & 3 mm crank along with other things will list the bits up soon on my thread as i dont want to hijack yours keep the pics coming mate I:I

Sweet i have plans for mine but cant order any thing untill after xmas as money is taken up at the min so cant really do or buy any thing untill then but what i can say am thinking on getting a 240 big bore kit for it & 3 mm crank along with other things will list the bits up soon on my thread as i dont want to hijack yours keep the pics coming mate I:I

Nice one mate sounds like you know what your looking for ;-) i'll get more pics up tomorrow, never got anything done this weekend due to Alcohol Consumption lol but be back to Normal tomorrow. Not long till i get it back on its 4 wheels ;-)

Cool yeah i know what i want just going to take time i would keep the motor the way it is at the min but i dont know how long it will last out and what has been done fully to it so thats why i am doing what am doing that way i know i have a good strong motor and its going to last me as i have heard people buying bikes/quads going out on there first run and bang there goes the motor and it would just be my luck. I look farward to the new pics mate I:I

Cool yeah i know what i want just going to take time i would keep the motor the way it is at the min but i dont know how long it will last out and what has been done fully to it so thats why i am doing what am doing that way i know i have a good strong motor and its going to last me as i have heard people buying bikes/quads going out on there first run and bang there goes the motor and it would just be my luck. I look farward to the new pics mate I:I

Yip my mate fryed his top end on second run on his blaster! Cheers mate

Had a bit of a busy week but back to work on blaster tomorrow! got a full day on her so should get a bit done

Got some parts in, front wheel bearings, orange fuel/carb hoses, torque wrench, A-arm bolts etc etc

Should get arms, front hubs, front brakes, rear brake and hoses done tomorrow fingers crossed

Pics to come tomorrow night ;-)

StevieN

ASR Long travel A-arms +3 up 1

Got them fitted at last, still waiting to get wheels and tyres! should get lowering kit for top of shocks this week sometime but still got the arms on, pretty easy to fit here's some pics

15hzb7n.jpg

30agae1.jpg

2vuj79x.jpg

2cfy0wx.jpg

Also got the lower rear shock mount drilled to 14mm and rear shock bolted on ;-)

2i8u1y0.jpg

Next job will be to put wheel hubs, brakes and brake lines

StevieN

Reactions: blasterfreek30