New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Only big big thing is wheels an tyres, saving a good bit of money plasti dipping my plastics ;-)

I've missed alot since last visit! Looks amazing so far! Curious as to how that plasti dip stuff is gonna hold up in the woods/trails!

There is brush and trees there right? Haahhaaa I'm sure there is!

I've missed alot since last visit! Looks amazing so far! Curious as to how that plasti dip stuff is gonna hold up in the woods/trails!

There is brush and trees there right? Haahhaaa I'm sure there is!

Hey mate, its mostly open trails very wide as we have to pay to ride our quads and bikes over here, if we get cought by police they take it from us an can get points or even loose our driving licence :-( bummer! So the trails i go on are great, some motocross track also, am not saying the plasti dip will hold up, infact am sure it will fail but its just to get it back out sooner! New plastics will be a must Eventually! There is places we can go on the dont cost but when your my age you cant go getting chased about with the cops haha

build looks awesome man, just watch those swingarm shop swingers if you jump alot, ive had no luck with those at all..had 3 of them and they all cracked

build looks awesome man, just watch those swingarm shop swingers if you jump alot, ive had no luck with those at all..had 3 of them and they all cracked

Hey mate cheers for that, ye a spoke to them and they assured me it was the stronger model, to be honest there wont be much jumping going on! just cant wait to get it on its wheels again, its costing me a fortune, including buying the quad a think i have put around £3500 £4000 so far and still got alot of stuff to do, just hope the misses dont find out or iam a dead man haha!

Got my lowering kit for the front shocks yesterday, mounted everything up but waiting on the wheels and tyres before i fix anything dead, need to get her sitting on the ground to fix camber, caster etc

The shocks are hugh 18 1/4 ete, i might go to 16 1/4 later so i have the right angle on the shocks but i'll give them a go as i am around 210 215lbs they should suit me fine, got front brakes, hubs and guards on front also its looking good

If anyone has run there shock with this angle please let me know what they were like?? I have seen them at this angle but dont know how it affects the ride if at all?

2n8sfsy.jpg

2ihm0pe.jpg

qp2zo7.jpg

2qmozed.jpg

Please let me know what you's think??

StevieN

thats down right sexy, lovin them colors and aftermarket parts !

thats down right sexy, lovin them colors and aftermarket parts !
thanks mate, still not sure about the shocks, goin to make a Decision after Christmas, might go for a set of Elkas ;-)

looking pretty sick now stevie !! dont worry about the dirt when she's ridden, its just like salt & vinegar on chips ;)
Cheers Phil, its getting there! On hold till after Christmas tho :-(