New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

them levers are ace stevie making me want to get a pair now lol I:I

Hey mate, Ye there awesome pics don't do them justice tho
Ebay for £95 dilivered

Might order a set of DWT OMF 9x8 chrome with black beadlock wheels for the rear, think the woman will kill me tho so need to think about it ha!

StevieN

haha my wife has no choice what i spend my cash on as i have done more then enough :) just got to wait untill end of january when i will have some money spend on the quad

Ha mate a cant control myself! Just been looking at a set of shocks also! HLS Shocks you heard of them? They seem ok checked out some reviews and they get a good write up, good bit cheaper than elkas and works! Priced a set of stage 1 elkas in the UK used and there talking around £600 £700 so its crazy money!

na never heard of them mate i know uk kills it for us when it comes down to parts by the time am done with mine i would of spent more on it then i paid for it lol

Ha am all ready there, 5 times over mate but hey what else will i spend it on ;-)
Just dyin to get it on to its wheels!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha mate a cant control myself! Just been looking at a set of shocks also! HLS Shocks you heard of them? They seem ok checked out some reviews and they get a good write up, good bit cheaper than elkas and works! Priced a set of stage 1 elkas in the UK used and there talking around £600 £700 so its crazy money!

hey, Stevie i got my S1 elkas for around £360 when bundled with the asr a arms.
These are a fairly good deal besides shipping and import tax etc
ELKA SUSPENSION STAGE 1 FRONT SHOCKS YAMAHA BLASTER 200 | eBay

hey, Stevie i got my S1 elkas for around £360 when bundled with the asr a arms.
These are a fairly good deal besides shipping and import tax etc
ELKA SUSPENSION STAGE 1 FRONT SHOCKS YAMAHA BLASTER 200 | eBay

Hey Phil, ye a just wish i had got the package now but had the yfz450 shocks, just never liked them when i had them fitted tho! Been speaking to a few places over here about shocks, not too upbeat about the prices there hitting me with tho! Got a few options if i go through the USA for the shocks, elkas, works or HLS

Mate the levers are top notch look right good on ;-)