New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

lol! what rims fit that pattern? i don't know the difference between bolt pattern all i know is they don't fit the blaster hubs haha! my rims are good likes no damage just not want the kenda tires as i want the maxxis razr 2. im going to get the maxxis razr 2 tires for the front first as the tires on front are bald but will do the now as im just using a local bing the now as saving ma money to spend on quad instead of track fees. what you still to buy for your blaster?

Mate blaster bolt pattern is 4/100. Banshee/raptor/YFZ450 have the 4/115 bolt pattern(that's just the rear wheel btw front is 4/156) any wheel with that pattern will fit what you have, so if you have a 4/115 pattern any banshee raptor wheel will fit your blaster! u get me?? not many if any quads use the 4/100 pattern, therefore better to have the 4/115 pattern for your blaster man! Bolt pattern is from centre of bolt to centre of bolt diagonaly

Mate blaster bolt pattern is 4/100. Banshee/raptor/YFZ450 have the 4/115 bolt pattern(that's just the rear wheel btw front is 4/156) any wheel with that pattern will fit what you have, so if you have a 4/115 pattern any banshee raptor wheel will fit your blaster! u get me?? not many if any quads use the 4/100 pattern, therefore better to have the 4/115 pattern for your blaster man! Bolt pattern is from centre of bolt to centre of bolt diagonaly

yeah man im sticking to the yfz hubs ;) found a nice set of beadlocks for half the price of blaster ones :D

Hey brother Ray, yip full set! Not decided on make yet just going to see what kind of deals i can get! Hows u man?

Yeah not bad mate ;) there is some good deals on ebay i was looking at them

Maxxis Razr MX 20-6-10 Pair of ATV Quad Tyres Front | eBay

Maxxis Quad bike/ATV M932 Razr 18-10-8 (hard) REAR TYRE | eBay

2 x atv quad racing tyres 18x10x8 and E rated for the road | eBay

thats just a few i only need two back ones for now but gives you some idea there is bargins out there to be had. I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah not bad mate ;) there is some good deals on ebay i was looking at them

Maxxis Razr MX 20-6-10 Pair of ATV Quad Tyres Front | eBay

Maxxis Quad bike/ATV M932 Razr 18-10-8 (hard) REAR TYRE | eBay

2 x atv quad racing tyres 18x10x8 and E rated for the road | eBay

thats just a few i only need two back ones for now but gives you some idea there is bargins out there to be had. I:I

Ye been looking on there mate but to be honest the best deal ave seen yet is rockymountainatv 4 maxxis mx tyres 2 18-10-8 rear and 2 20-6-10 fronts £256 delivered to your door including all taxes and vat! Dont think i would get that kind of deal over here eh!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye been looking on there mate but to be honest the best deal ave seen yet is rockymountainatv 4 maxxis mx tyres 2 18-10-8 rear and 2 20-6-10 fronts £256 delivered to your door including all taxes and vat! Dont think i would get that kind of deal over here eh!!

very true i have not really looked at the tyre range on rockymountain or prices i just keep looking on ebay and hope for bargins mate lol