New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

Some more new parts arrived today ;-)

they seem very good with alot of grip

29atvtj.jpg

StevieN

Ok found the rims i am ordering this week for the rear DWT 190 red label 9x8 with OMF beadlocks banshee wheels! putting DWT polished red label fronts on, i should't but i need to as i have found a brand new set in the UK

They come with the black beadlock but i'll be powder coating that orange to go with the rest of the quad

What you's think?

e8lfty.jpg

StevieN

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Your joking man? just cost me £40 and i need to get them powder coated :(

You looking for a set of blaster hubs?

nope lol i bought a pair of YFZ rims and tires about 4 months back and i got the hubs as well. but i prefer the blaster hubs as saves me looking for rims to fit lol and im no bud got my old pair sitting in a box. i need to take the tires of my rims as im taking the yellow paint off for selling them :p will get a few bob for them as there genuine yamaha rims. selling tires separate which are kenda pathfinder and have about 80% tread :)

nope lol i bought a pair of YFZ rims and tires about 4 months back and i got the hubs as well. but i prefer the blaster hubs as saves me looking for rims to fit lol and im no bud got my old pair sitting in a box. i need to take the tires of my rims as im taking the yellow paint off for selling them :p will get a few bob for them as there genuine yamaha rims. selling tires separate which are kenda pathfinder and have about 80% tread :)

Bro ask anyone your better keeping the 4/115 bolt pattern! its just far too hard to source blaster wheels over here! why do you think i went to the bother of changing my hubs in the first place? and believe me i try to do as much research as i possibly can before i jump in to anything! must be my 34 years lol!!!!!

Bro ask anyone your better keeping the 4/115 bolt pattern! its just far too hard to source blaster wheels over here! why do you think i went to the bother of changing my hubs in the first place? and believe me i try to do as much research as i possibly can before i jump in to anything! must be my 34 years lol!!!!!

lol! what rims fit that pattern? i don't know the difference between bolt pattern all i know is they don't fit the blaster hubs haha! my rims are good likes no damage just not want the kenda tires as i want the maxxis razr 2. im going to get the maxxis razr 2 tires for the front first as the tires on front are bald but will do the now as im just using a local bing the now as saving ma money to spend on quad instead of track fees. what you still to buy for your blaster?