New Blaster strip and rebuild in the UK

lookin good man. I know building a blaster in the UK has to be expensive man. Doin a great job so far

Thanks man, just dying to get her running but will be ready for the spring, finger crossed

iam using rockymountainatv just now for parts so its not that bad think i have put around £4000 including buying the quad so far and no where near finished, but its something i will keep for a long time. cant find any engine bling tho :(
Do you know any good places in the USA that sells good parts for the blaster??

StevieN

well most of my bling I did myself. polished cases, and clutch cover. my stator cover is a tm design works i think but i'm not sure if they still make them.

Look up TMDesignworks.com. They sell a billet bling stator cover for the Blaster engine, as well as some high-quality chain rollers and guides, which I feel are essential for a built Blaster. The TM chain rollers are far superior to the POS stock setup and they wear a long time before needing replacement.

Last edited:
Lol, no prob. Yeah, I hope they still make them. As far as I know, that is your only choice for an aftermarket cover for the Blaster engine.

Look up TMDesignworks.com. They sell a billet bling stator cover for the Blaster engine, as well as some high-quality chain rollers and guides, which I feel are essential for a built Blaster. The TM chain rollers are far superior to the POS stock setup and they wear a long time before needing replacement.

Cheers, ye spoke to them a while back.

They stopped making the stator cove awhile ago :-( they still make a oil cover tho and some nice cain rollers as you said, thanks guys! ;-)

Getting on great since I last checked. Do you no of any good trails in the uk to ride. I can only find motocross tracks and they only let you on when it's not busy!!

Getting on great since I last checked. Do you no of any good trails in the uk to ride. I can only find motocross tracks and they only let you on when it's not busy!!

Hey man, there is one in Scotland i ride called tinto motocross track, its got 7 motocross tracks a 10 mile trail and enduro loops its awesome, they allow you on all tracks as long as your experienced enough, there must be some down your way, google motocross trails am sure something will come up

Check this out, think this is near you

Welcome

StevieN

know how you feel man the track i ride we get sessioned. its a piss take sometimes as you only get on for like a couple of hours time they session quadds and bikes

its funny mate i was looking at the blue version leavers the other day for my quad nice choice :)

Yip been looking at them for a while now, sold my shocks so thought i would spend the money on the quad, think iam going for front elkas or PSD front shocks, just never liked the shock angle 1 bit

StevieN

Got some new parts fitted tonight I:I

Tusk Parking brake block off
1zvyk4x.jpg

ASV F3 Brake and Clutch Levers
jkbvo0.jpg

npi9fq.jpg

zsnyqf.jpg

StevieN