my uncle got the best deal

1210988729104.jpg

Wow I used to like this forum but now Im sorta getting the feeling its tooo young around here for me. Yea dude good one on telling everyone about the crime your uncle committed. I hope someone steals your quad and sells it to another member on here for 50 bucks because the guy that recieves the stolen property wont be in any trouble right?

Wow I used to like this forum but now Im sorta getting the feeling its tooo young around here for me. Yea dude good one on telling everyone about the crime your uncle committed. I hope someone steals your quad and sells it to another member on here for 50 bucks because the guy that recieves the stolen property wont be in any trouble right?

No knowingly receiving stolen property is a crime also. so, the person who stole it and the person getting it can get in trouble. But that is funny...i hope someone steals his quad too.

How about all you guys find a nice activity to do instead of doing drugs and drinking. It will pay off in the end. trust me. its like a revolving circle. aks most drug users how they started using hard core drugs (crank, coke, haroin, meth, speed) 90% starting bu drinking and or smoking marijuna at a young age.

play sports, ride your blasters more, sh*t become a police cadet. do somthing productive with your life.

you guys dont think its a big deal now if you get cought with some weed, or if you get cought by the police high or drunk, but that will follow you for the rest of your life.

think about all the jobs and careers out there that are drug or alcohol free. get. think about all the jobs and careers that wont hire you due to drug convictions.

How about all you guys find a nice activity to do instead of doing drugs and drinking. It will pay off in the end. trust me. its like a revolving circle. aks most drug users how they started using hard core drugs (crank, coke, haroin, meth, speed) 90% starting bu drinking and or smoking marijuna at a young age.

play sports, ride your blasters more, sh*t become a police cadet. do somthing productive with your life.

you guys dont think its a big deal now if you get cought with some weed, or if you get cought by the police high or drunk, but that will follow you for the rest of your life.

think about all the jobs and careers out there that are drug or alcohol free. get. think about all the jobs and careers that wont hire you due to drug convictions.
yeah and its not like theres a lot of jobs out there right now anyway and the ones that are out there arent going to people with a record. just ask my brother the felon.
its not like getting trashed is some great acomplishment anyway. Don't get me wrong I like a cold beer every once in a while. I'm not saying that theres anything wrong with that. But theres no reason to get stupid drunk.
and theres no reason kids your age should be drinking anyway
save it for married people who have a wife to deal with:-D
And no matter how old you are if youve been drinking stay away from your quad!!! and anything else with wheels (except bicycles, its funny to watch drunks fall off bicycles=)))

yo why hasent he posted? he scared or some sh*t?

i guess you could call it stolen, but it was his fathers, not just like someones sh*t you steal then pawn off. and i highly dowbt that he would know who he sold it to, jsut that it was gone. if anything, he would sue his son, and my uncle could just play dumb

absolutely. i drink, and i have been drunk, but i dont do it every day or night. Hell, i have not been drunk in like 4 months. when you are getting drunk every night, there is something wrong, and your right, getting caught underage drinking, dui, or with weed its with you for the rest of your life. it doesnt get erased when you are 18

yeah he could play dumb. but we could be like BRBFBI and give em a ring and make some money from crime stoppers tip off sh*t to buy some new blasty parts

i guess you could call it stolen, but it was his fathers, not just like someones sh*t you steal then pawn off. and i highly dowbt that he would know who he sold it to, jsut that it was gone. if anything, he would sue his son, and my uncle could just play dumb

your missing the point compleatly. your uncle can play dumb all he wants. im sure the guys dad knew what he had and the serial numbers on it. he will now his own stuff when he sees it. just because its your dads doesnt mean you can take it. i did just go take my dads car when i started driving because he just left the keys there. it still stealing. and a felony for that matter. in california anything you steal over $400.00 is a felony. im gonna go ahead and say that everything your uncle bought was over $400.00. so its not just one charge when he gets cought. its how ever many items. if you think about it he could be looking a maybe 5 or more felony counts. each getting 1-5 in prison, that could be up to 2 years. not really worth it for a "good deal"

your missing the point compleatly. your uncle can play dumb all he wants. im sure the guys dad knew what he had and the serial numbers on it. he will now his own stuff when he sees it. just because its your dads doesnt mean you can take it. i did just go take my dads car when i started driving because he just left the keys there. it still stealing. and a felony for that matter. in california anything you steal over $400.00 is a felony. im gonna go ahead and say that everything your uncle bought was over $400.00. so its not just one charge when he gets cought. its how ever many items. if you think about it he could be looking a maybe 5 or more felony counts. each getting 1-5 in prison, that could be up to 2 years. not really worth it for a "good deal"

i truly believe you are over reacting. I see your point, but if the guy claimed ownership and sold it, he should be fine. Plus we live in NJ, and they guy does not know my uncle personally, so it wont get back to him

yeah and its not like theres a lot of jobs out there right now anyway and the ones that are out there arent going to people with a record. just ask my brother the felon.
its not like getting trashed is some great acomplishment anyway. Don't get me wrong I like a cold beer every once in a while. I'm not saying that theres anything wrong with that. But theres no reason to get stupid drunk.
and theres no reason kids your age should be drinking anyway
save it for married people who have a wife to deal with:-D
And no matter how old you are if youve been drinking stay away from your quad!!! and anything else with wheels (except bicycles, its funny to watch drunks fall off bicycles=)))

You can get a DUI on a bicycle too!^^^^

IT IS STOLEN!!! How is it not? You siad yourself that you uncle bought a bunch of stuff from some tweaker that took it from his dad. So unless the dad gave the tweeker permission to sell it its stolen. There isnt anything you can do to get around it. The fact that your dad knew that the stuff he bought was not property of the tweaker(that is was actually the tweakers dad) that is knowingly receiving stolen property. Thats how the law works.