my uncle got the best deal

B14573r

Jul 31, 2007
NJ
a couple weeks ago my uncle got the best deal ever, like u have no idea. He got about 20 grand worth of milling machine bits n boring bars and sockets and other stuff, a buell motorcycle, 2 milling machines, and a lathe for 2 GRAND. the story behind it is that me met this guy who was a heroin addict, and he sold all of his dad's sh*t off to get a quick fix, and since his dad was in flordia, noone stopped him. HOW f*ckING AWESOME

yea i know wat a f*ck up, and i talked to my uncle, and the guys' father doesnt knwo yet well thats going to b a surprise comming home with like everything missing

lol im 15... its not like i drink all the time but ive been drunk n it rocks

yea but my uncle made like 6 grand off the deal, he kept the lathe and miling machine, sold the other milling machine and the motorcycle. he used to have a milling machine wheere he used to work, so now he can do all of my borign and head miling

lol im 15... its not like i drink all the time but ive been drunk n it rocks

im all for geting wasted! im 13 too lmao vodka burns and bloodymarrys suck!

This is sort of pathetic. I really do not know what to say without sounding like a total jerk besides you kids are pathetic... You are not impressing anyone by your "Im cool because I brag about drinking" posts.

Do us all a favor and keep that to yourself until you grow up.

a couple weeks ago my uncle got the best deal ever, like u have no idea. He got about 20 grand worth of milling machine bits n boring bars and sockets and other stuff, a buell motorcycle, 2 milling machines, and a lathe for 2 GRAND. the story behind it is that me met this guy who was a heroin addict, and he sold all of his dad's sh*t off to get a quick fix, and since his dad was in flordia, noone stopped him. HOW f*ckING AWESOME

hey check this out...it may be a good deal but, since the property that your uncle bought was not the sellers property if this guys dad reports it stolen then, your uncle will be in possession of stolen property. He can get in trouble for it because as you just said in your post your uncle knew that the propery was not the junkies sh*t. So, you uncle pretty much just recieved stolen property knowingly which in that amout of $2K is a felony in any state.

Just to let you know!

This is sort of pathetic. I really do not know what to say without sounding like a total jerk besides you kids are pathetic... You are not impressing anyone by your "Im cool because I brag about drinking" posts.

Do us all a favor and keep that to yourself until you grow up.

Serious, spend your time doing something useful like worrying about school instead of thinking you are all so cool cuz you drink.

hey check this out...it may be a good deal but, since the property that your uncle bought was not the sellers property if this guys dad reports it stolen then, your uncle will be in possession of stolen property. He can get in trouble for it because as you just said in your post your uncle knew that the propery was not the junkies sh*t. So, you uncle pretty much just recieved stolen property knowingly which in that amout of $2K is a felony in any state.

Just to let you know!

Good point, and now you just made it public information that anyone in the cyber-world can access... Heh sometimes it is best to keep some things to yourself.

um in any state that is called reciving stolen property. in california that is a violation of California Penal Code Section 496. It's a felony. Good job on letting everyone know about this "good deal"

lol owned.

pwned.jpg