My Home Made Motorized Bike I Built

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
hey ppls.... so i thought i just share my motorized bike with ya all. i built it when i was 12-13. it has a 50cc 2-Stroke engine. custom made exhaust that boosted high end power by like 30%. 7 speed manual thumb shift tranny.full suspension in front/rear. ODO, front custom made disc brakes (not complety on now, cause my bracket broke and bent the disc) so far this is the only bike on youtube that i seen with a 50cc engine, full suspension, and manual gears. i got this bike up to 45mph on flat land in 5th gear. has a lot of speed and torque. the whole drive line is my secrete on how i made it, but it was all done by me. rite now, the bike is on pretty bad condition, because after i got my blaster, i stop really careing for it. it was way better when i finshed it tho :D

34qsrhw.jpg
[/IMG]
2ufx9tu.jpg
[/IMG]
hug8kw.jpg
[/IMG]
35lrn9y.jpg
[/IMG]

heres the most recent video i have of it too:

TELL ME WHAT U THINK I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty neat. I think 45 on a pedal bike is fast enough. Wonder if it's considered a scooter or motorcycle. No pedals, no mo-ped :D

As to the powwa increase: dyno sheets or you're lying :eek:

That looks dangerous with the exposed chain right down beside your leg.

With a little more engineering (mainly safety related), it looks like it could be a hoot!

Pretty neat. I think 45 on a pedal bike is fast enough. Wonder if it's considered a scooter or motorcycle. No pedals, no mo-ped :D

As to the powwa increase: dyno sheets or you're lying :eek:

lol i dont haved any, but from the exhaust i had on it b4 this one, the thing was so sluggish, and wouldent even wheelie, not it pops them very eaisly. and its considered a motorcycle causr it goes over 40. when i got cought by the fuzz, i asked lol :p

Did the PO-PO catch you on radar or what?
Radar Love is a song title from like when I was your age, circa early 70's :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice... I have thought about making something like that out of the pocket bike we have.. it never gets rode anyways lol..

here is a bike my cousin and uncle made.

1119111319a.jpg

That looks dangerous with the exposed chain right down beside your leg.

With a little more engineering (mainly safety related), it looks like it could be a hoot!

Pussy! Hahaha jk. My buddy and I were sitting around one day when the Blaster wasn't running and we REALLY wanted to go riding. I looked over at his wheeler and there was an old mountain bike laying right next to a tow rope. You can see where this is going hahah we towed that bike around for months until I took it down the down hill slop at the track and tried to hit the doubles. Cased it and bent both rims. I need to get that bad boy fixed.... And yeah Larry I love that song. Good band