My 250R Fooler Collection

Very nice!!! I have owned a few air foolers my self along with 4 200x's... my very first one was a bone stock original 84.. my second was also a bone stock 81 and my last one was a 82... ported 84 jugg 36mm carb reed spacers old school pipe as far as i coukd figure it was a old us performance pipe with a identical silencer on the one you posted.. was supposto be a 300 cc motor unknown extended axle and rechambered head.. i coukdnt verifie the 300 kit.. but it would outrun 450s and 660s tell 65mph on the ice ;)

Kinda wierd i was just prowling Craigslist for atc250rs then came on here and seen this... didnt find anything worthy of offering my lt250r for though.. i got a soft spot for trikes.... in fact my very first atv ever which just happens to be a 85 200x was posted for sale locally lastnight.. i almost want it for sentimental value

Ill let you swing a leg over on my t3 at busco

ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Thanks Ian :)

thats quite the addiction you have there, ever consider seeking professional help ?? LOL I:I

very nice resto's you're doing !!!!

He gets the help he needs, buys himself or trades for a good quad or bike, then within a few weeks trading the new ride for some other trike. Just got to get him on another Blasty and then there will be no turning back.

I am looking, shyly admitting, for another blaster. I will probably do like the rest of tem and go insanely overboard making the pretty, and pretty fast. or maybe ill just ride the snot out of it..lol

Paulie, thats not the only Mugen I possess... I also have a 460 top end and a complete 5 spd Mugen 360 motor, which I will say...liquid R's better get out the way, its absolutely insane fast. Flipable in everygear. 3 runs at 300 feet (speed only, had no way to record time, radar by a buddy who owns the strip and is a sherriff.
run 1 - 86mph
run 2 - 84mph
run 3 - 83mph
I was still way rich on the jetting, was trying to dial it in more. I am hoping the next time i hit the strip with a radar I can break 90 on my lil ole 30yr old fooler...lol

very nice collection of trikes you have there. i am big fan of them myself. what all is modified on this thing to get it too these speeds in 300'?

im looking fordward to more pics of this awesome vintage collection!

I:I

well known mods are as follows

Mugen 360cc motor
Sprock Mill work and bench testing
Mugen Head pipe and Ritcher Privateer race exhaust
32 tooth sprocket (Rear) 15 tooth (front)
+4 HR crank
FMF Modified reed cage with milled inlets and outlets for far superior petal flow.
Vintage DG 1/4" Torque spacer
Mikuni Flatside carb
Open Element UNI Air filter
1/4 turn twist throttle
18" rear tires

For power take off's:
Lowered 5 inches in the rear, stock up front
+4 NASA rear axle
85 Liquid R hubs (add's 1" per side)

And the ability to ride this thing the way it was supposed to be.

I think with a +6 swingarm, I could really let this thing loose. I don't think the machine would stay planted if I hammered it wide open out of the hole..I would be eating handlebars almost instantly.

( would really really be interested in have "flotek" work on this Mugen 500 motor for me...)

awesome!! i was curious because hartly dunlaps 300 hondaline drag trike hits upper 60's in 300' on sand. mid 80s seems a little high, but i guess you never know on asphault. you would be wise to send that high perfromance cylinder to denny mears at flotek. he has alot of experience with them. im sure you are a member of airfoolers.com and already know this. keep the pics coming!

yeah I spoke to him about playing around with the 500, but I think I might just Let Corey do it for me. Nothing personal to Dennis though, just have had alot of work done through Sprock over the years.

yeah I spoke to him about playing around with the 500, but I think I might just Let Corey do it for me. Nothing personal to Dennis though, just have had alot of work done through Sprock over the years.

thats cool man. i know a guy that has a sprock bigbore tecate4, it runs good. might know of him, goes by speedbump, he is into older quads and trikes. (off topic) sorry.

very nice collection I:I i was wondering where your starburst head was and i scrolled a bit further and was "oh there it is" lol

well thanks folks.. I am very patiently waiting to hear from a gentleman today about an 100% opriginal 1981 R in rideable condition needing very very little clean up work...would be a nice one to the collection