My 250R Fooler Collection

has nothing to do with being fooled. its just slang for air-cooled. Aircooled R's are incredibly fast when setup properly. Each R owner has different opinions about liquids being faster..I will line my '82 rider up against any and all of them, whether honda, zuki, kawai, yamaha, ALL of them, and in 300 feet, I will beat them, unless they are running like a 4mil.

Yeah ok dude 8-|

lol Paulie. I should probably have mentioned that it is a ME360 motor in my rider..lol and in 300feet, it will run most everything but some seriously built machines. 86,84,and 83 mph runs in 300feet. a 4mil with a +6 hit 91 in 300feet. I ran speed runs not time, so until I get back over to the strip your going to have to wait on timed runs.

lol Paulie. I should probably have mentioned that it is a ME360 motor in my rider..lol and in 300feet, it will run most everything but some seriously built machines. 86,84,and 83 mph runs in 300feet. a 4mil with a +6 hit 91 in 300feet. I ran speed runs not time, so until I get back over to the strip your going to have to wait on timed runs.

Nice motor brother. If your around the NC area we should meet up @ Busco Beach in Sept. for a FRIENDLY non drama race down the track. Winner gets a beer I:I

now that sounds like more a drinking challenge, and If I am ever in the area...I accept..lol and yes, this ME360 is an absolute monster.