lets see your big air shots

lol this is my version of big air im happy to just get off the ground
tut7.gif

and this is my fav style of jump is this what people are talking about when they say a "tabletop"
100_3976.jpg

Incase you werent kidding, a table top looks more like this A-----A just equal and much better looking. But the jump you have pictured could be called a table top.

no, i have never owned a 4 wheeler and never will. Its a YZ-125 that i clear that jump on. abd you can see it if you register, just send a PM to JT to delete your account after like a day.

dirtbikes are for people that cant throw around a quad, quad riding is 10x harder if youre trying to go fast

LOLSLOLS. well idk the numbers but im sure the stewart is posting alot faster lap times than the top ATV rider right now. once again, LOLSLOLS

light crashes may make you better, but getting hurt to the point that your spending time in the hospital is going to make your skills rust for the time that you have to sit out.

quads are harder to ride fast though, and more dangerous, 2 more wheels you have to worry about.

from my experience quads are 100X easier to ride. just alot more tiring.

sorry gscx, i didnt see what you asked till now. heres gscx on the 110ft tabletop
110tabletop.jpg

thanks man, how did you do that sh*t? I need to take a computer class here at college lol. i dont think SCUBA cert. classes are gonna do that for me lol

there are tons of ways to do it, but i just copied the image on mototips, pasted it on paint, then closed the box all around the picture so there was no white, saved it, then got on photobucket and looked up my recent documents, and uploaded it and posted the img on here

LOLSLOLS. well idk the numbers but im sure the stewart is posting alot faster lap times than the top ATV rider right now. once again, LOLSLOLS

thats not entirely true, top pros like john natalie run the same lap times as dirtbikers the likes of kevin windam, steel mx they run the same lap times, and that isnt even a fast quad track, dirtbikers show no respect for the difficulty of quad riding, or how amazing it is that we can keep up to you guys on the track, i have a lot of friends with 125s/250fs, and i can keep up with them easy, i run the same lap times at port perry as the local expert class, im behind by half a second a lap

quads are for people who are too scared to have their elbows grazing the dirt.

hah, i made the choice based on fun, i could have a dirtbike if i wanted it, but i am faster on a quad, dirtbiking isnt my thing, but i can still ride pretty good,

and gsx, that doesnt look like a hard jump at all, im sorry, but thats a jump i would probobly go for second lap of practice, its got nothing on the parry sound double(the first pic i posted) i watched a guy come up short and half his axle and his tire were 20 feet above his head

oh yea, i forgoot that 4 wheelers got a thing about breaking axles and sh*t. WTF. That is so gay

i dont mean to be rude blasterfan, but why in the world would you be under the impression that your jump is cooler than gscx's?
for one, im not convinced your even as high, and for two, it just looks like you dont know how to distribute your weight over a jump. look at your rear!
hittinthedouble-1.jpg

i waqs pinned off the jump and that was my first time hitting it, gsx hits big tables on a dirtbike, much easier to land and throw around, and that is a double in mine, theres risk involved, a lot more than a tabletop