lets see your big air shots

i feel alot more comfortable in the air since i got my works and 400ex rear....i havnt hit anything big yet tho

that doesnt bother me im use to a bike its the oh sh*t what if i dont clear this and i get thinking bout breaking sh*t :X

yea but that is the worst case senerio
that doesnt always happen n if it does then just go hit it again once u can ride n master that biotch

no not how it go's lets see u do that and 6 weeks of riding ur w.e still wouldnt be 100% and ud have to go easy plus i bowl so id be screwed..

i had 9 crashes this year, i am a better rider for it too

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

Last edited:
ummm ok, i dont understand how crashing makes you better. That doesnt make any sense too me. The only reason there arent more pro rider out there is because you have to be lucky as hell not to 1.get hurt so you cant ride any more 2.run out of money 3.not have your bike mess up at a important race. And dont just go out there and try to be some crazy bastard. Thats how other people get hurt. No one cares about the crazy rider so they only care about othere people he hurts and not him getting hurt. And no, no one thinks you are tough because you go out there as soon as you can after you are hurt. Let stuff heal up. And i still dont see how crashing makes you better. And also, how the hell do you fall off a four wheeler?

ummm ok, i dont understand how crashing makes you better. That doesnt make any sense too me. The only reason there arent more pro rider out there is because you have to be lucky as hell not to 1.get hurt so you cant ride any more 2.run out of money 3.not have your bike mess up at a important race. And dont just go out there and try to be some crazy bastard. Thats how other people get hurt. No one cares about the crazy rider so they only care about othere people he hurts and not him getting hurt. And no, no one thinks you are tough because you go out there as soon as you can after you are hurt. Let stuff heal up. And i still dont see how crashing makes you better. And also, how the hell do you fall off a four wheeler?

wow, i guess youve never been to a race, crashing makes you realize where your limit is, that way you can ride as close as you can to it, im not the crazy guy out there either, the crazy guy usually doesnt stay long because everyone will yell at them. Every race you push your limits, you see how fast you can really go, and crashing it how you know youve reached that limit.

falling off a quad is just as easy as fallin off a dirtbike

oh of course, ive never been too a race.... i have numbers on my bike for good looks. And that pic was the two practice laps i get before the first moto starts

your pic that nobody can see?

www.photobucket.com

well see about 110 ft

well god damn, no one even said that. And yea it is 110ft. Its a table top though so its not too dangerous, it just sucks if you dont clear it all the way, hurts pretty bad. Ill get it up somehow, or you might have to register for the site that i uploaded it on at home. TJscott, help me out here, you know more about computers than i do. See if you can get that picture from mot#ti#s to here.

still doesnt work, but i saw that you said it was a yfz, i was thinkin you were claiming to have jumped 110 ft on a blaster, i jumped 70 with mine and nearly shat myself

no, i have never owned a 4 wheeler and never will. Its a YZ-125 that i clear that jump on. abd you can see it if you register, just send a PM to JT to delete your account after like a day.