Kickstarter removal and oil injector

harryg753

Feb 10, 2011
Smithtown Long Island NY
The oil injector failed on my blaster I think is failing, running suoer lean even tho there is oil in the tank...so ill put the oil block off kit on it..it'll make me sleepbetter at night knowing I got it on hahah, I was wondering how the kickstarter comes off, I don't know how to remove it when I try to loosing it it like kicks it back...or I'm prob doing it wrong. Also if anyone knows how to actually remove it...I have an idea but I'm not sure. Someone let me know thanks Harry.

you know the injector has failed or you think it is failing??? wedge a wooden block between the frame and the kicker and use it to press the kicker against.

Yea they are both easy fix. Push the kick start down when ur taking the nut off, might have locktite so may use a hammer and a wrench. Oil blockoff is the best way to go, premix ur oil is the way to go, u know its always getting oil. Oilpump is easy stuff, take off front cover u can see what to do, there will be a few dowel rods w clips just remove em. remember to locktite your screws to your oil block off plate, maybe even jb weld em in, never coming out again so want em to stay in!