just me

BrittanyBlaster

Nov 18, 2010
sorry everyone i been a member for a couple weeks but havnt spent much time on here. i totally missed intros, so well im on here. got a used blaster my brother had in his shed forever, it ran for about ten minutes after some work. im learning how to work on this as a hobby. my names Brittany and a nurse at a local hospital and from ohio. look forward to more blasterforum.

Welcome! Lets see some pics...of the Blaster...or you...you're cute...the fewer the clothes, the better! :D

Seriously, though, show us your Blaster! Nice to have a female rider on here who wants to learn how to work on her bike. You're a step ahead of my wife, who still has trouble using a kickstarter! 8-|

/\/\/\/\ i knew the nice guy act couldn't last long,
c'mon guys, she's serious about this

Welcome! Lets see some pics...of the Blaster...or you...you're cute...the fewer the clothes, the better! :D

Seriously, though, show us your Blaster! Nice to have a female rider on here who wants to learn how to work on her bike. You're a step ahead of my wife, who still has trouble using a kickstarter! 8-|

lmao!!! I:I I:I

Welcome, once it warms up you should come ride with us

thats cool. Im in south point. Acutally i dont know of another blaster owner around me. Everyone has 400ex or 450r's. Only 2 stroke help i get is from a friend with a YZ. Everyone else has utility quads. I had a sig pic i dunno why its not showing up. im gonna go check. well let me know of any upcoming rides close to here. or i might invite people down when it warms up, we got some pretty cool riding spots.

Reactions: sheeblast
it would be at big rock which isn't too far from you. it is a little rough there but it is fun with you are with good people.

plus you are a nurse, so when i wreck climbing the widow maker, i can be in good hands.