Jetting Again PWK 28

I got it close with stock head, still need to run some plug chops though, just curious as I talked to ken today and my modded head will be coming back soon.
And yes I'm always making changes of carbs/intakes/etc. but you guys have always gotten me at a good starting point and I've yet to blow up a motor jetting (knock on wood/fingers crossed) So you think one up on the main or main and pilot?

I say just main brutha!

34dk4md.jpg

You guys know what this inlet next to the choke is for, I was thinking oil line for those still running the oil pump and to just plug it but better get confirmation?

My guess would be oil line too. I just went on Sudco website and they don't even have that on the diagram? Strange bro!

Not a power jet, they usually go in front of the slide. Possibly that's a snomo take off carb? Where did you get it?

I traded some stuff to a buddy who had bought it for his blaster but traded it before it was ever put on, It was originally bought from Sudco over a year ago and I have all the warranty and order paperwork and the original Keihin/Sudco box it came in. On the box it has the normal PWK28 parts number and under the description it lists blaster specific. The really weird thing is that although the choke and air screw are on the right side of the carb the idle set screw is on the wrong side although the sudco diagram matches up like this. SI said that it is the oil inlet and special app PWK's have them. I was trying to get confirmation but it has raised more questions. I'm just going to contact sudco tommorow see if they can look up the original order and confirm anything. If anything they might be able to trade it out if something isnt right since it has never been used.