i think im gonna cry

bagds101

Jul 6, 2010
tucson az
well i sold my blaster about an hour ago. i was about to cry as i saw my blaster going down the road in the back of someone elses truck. i wanted 1000, so i got 900. but im gonna buy tires and use the rest towards finding a place to live

start putting away a little money each payday , and start buying parts when you can .
Look at it this way , what a opportunity to build one from the Ground UP .

sorry man i felt the same way when i sold my sled but i got a newer better faster one and imm happier than ever anyways hope you find something to take its place i think i might sell my blaster and upgrade still deciding

Oh no! Not those pretty A-Arms.....Wow. But I suppose you have to grow up sometime.... Psh. Imma stay like this for awhile. Live in my moms basement with the paint and welding fumes slowly choking me. lol Hope you get another Blaster sometime bro. But just remember you don't have to stop coming here because you sold it. Or we will hunt you down. lol

sucks man!!!!! had the same feeling watching my old 67 chevelle on a trailer going away....and it was a clunker.

felt that way seeing a couple guitars go too (like my Alexi Laiho V)

yup. pretty a arms and my pretty new hydraulic brakes, and my ken oconnor porting. all gone. but no i am not gonna fall off the forum. i was just at the lake for the past 4 days. and yeah, i am gonna start saving. maybe one day i will have a sweeter blaster. i found a blaster with elka stage 3s all around and some stuff done to it. guy is desperate for money and doesnt have a title. i was thinking of asking him if he will take 500 bucks.

WTF MAN! :'( !!!!

well now you have more free time since ur not workin on the blaster you can help me do a static drop on my z85 :)

like this VVVVVVVVVVV
fjdslk.jpg

figured it would be cool sincei already have the lifted t100 no point in leaving my canyon lifted I:I

dude... i am all about suspension. bring it down. we will have that biotch sittin low in about 2 hours. hell. we will even bag it if your money is right.

i have owned 4 trucks and i dropped all of them beyond what they probably should have been. my hardbody sat about 2 inches off the floor.

im thinkin a 3"/4" drop on nissan titan 18s 235/50-18 tires, i cant cut up the bed on this for bags or go hard body since its my daily driver for work. i will totally bring it down there man

I know the feeling.I sold my first and second blasters a year ago cause i was broke after a bad injury at work and no work to speak of for months before.then in january i picked up 2 for 500 and nickle and dimed my way back into a couple great rides. your sure to own another.