i need sound clips

C

chris61988kb

Everyone, i plan on making a good thread to throw into the DIY section and other sections and hopefully get it sticky'd.

but heres the details for you guys, please im trying to collect sound clips of all the different exhaust so help me out and take a video, or sound clip of your exhaust, at itle, at ripping it ect. and send it to me in a pm,

whoever helps me out on this and sends me a sound clip i will give you a rep point.

thankyou

jabes, could you sticky this for the moment so i dont have to do bumps ect. and once i got a chunk of sound clips you can unsticky it and i can start to actualy thread that will have the perminent sticky. would be greatly appreciated, thanks

quick ?ion....whats the quickest/easiest way to get a sound clip?

Ok, well it looks like im just going to have to browse youtube ect. and get my own exhaust clips to make this happen. Kind of disapointing, i figured a bunch of the forum members here would jump on this topic and tackle it with loads of clips, apparently not!

thats great, can you get a clip of when ur riding it so we can hear what it sounds like then also