i need sound clips

well i need idle and riding clips, just take it out in urdrive way for a minute and record it

we can do like when i had nintendo games, trade for a game this week then for another the next week lol.

iono if its just me but it sounds rather tame now as opposed to when i first got it. might be because i had runnin so rich at one time and the packing got full of oil. i'll change the packing out to see how it sounds

just another toomey sound clip of my blaster

someone else on the forum posted this one a couple days agoin a different thread. the blaster sounds amazing with the trinity pipe on it

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dan151 in that video called 2 stroke do u know whos blaster that is. if u do what does he have on it that makes it sound like a banshee

I don't know, my pre-owner disclaimed it should be a "PIPPE" exhaust system, but I've never heard this name before! There's nothing written on the pipe or on the silencer.
The exhaust makes much more RPMs, it's faster in the 5th gear than my FMF in the 6th gear!!

Reactions: 1 person
i just got a trinity racing exhaust, right bend, and great all around power, similar to the F7 ill post a video this weekend