I can't stand those liars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad was with me when I traded, the dude also told me he would give me the kickstand for the dirtbike but when he came to trade he said he forgot at the storage place. So I told him just drop it off by the door because I don't live there, we have another house. It's now Thursday and I still don't have it. And we traded Sunday the 12th!

dude im sorry to say this and no offense but you kinda brought it upon your self.. dont hate me for that.. but everytime i go look at somthing i bring all my tools, compression tester which if you had brought one you probally wouldnt be in this mess, and you can clean carbs in under 30 minutes.. sorry but somebody had to say it..

My dad thinks we can still rebuild it, probably sell it and make some money. I know I'm only 12 and when my mom saw the bike she said I was going to sell it. But I would like to keep it. Dirtbikes are kinda cool. No need to be sad about this whole deal I was just sayin.

sorry to here about your hole story but next time be more carefill Thay call it school money, its the way you had to lurn that you dont do business like that

Thanks blasterdude and I am pretty happy about the bike it's just that I need some time to grow into it. But I've already started working on it.

Thanks blasterdude and I am pretty happy about the bike it's just that I need some time to grow into it. But I've already started working on it.

when u get it running properly take it up to the guys house and just blast by him on it just to make him mad

Well if your dad was there, you both paid schooling money. Bet most everyone has paid "schooling" money. To everyone, if it don't run you can't ckeck trans, brakes , etc., it isn't worth much, only pay "basket case" price!! BTW, I've paid schooling $ in several different areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.