how old are you??

dude, im 14-gonna be 15 in april, i ride an 02 blaster im 5'6
my girlfriend 15, rides a yamaha yz450f (yea a huge ass dirtbike) and shes only like 5'4
i feel like a whimp, she always whoops my blaster
(well she did b4 i crashed now im afraid to ride..and i cant cuz i got 2 broke knees, and the flu)

EDIT:"And to the younger kids on here take heed to my words of wisdom:
KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS, KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE!!!"

why keep it in when u can keep it wrapped?

cuz it not as good...haha....my girl dont like it wrapped...she would rather not do it.... so yea....we all know what that means....i betta get a good job soon

na im 15 and only have done it like 3 times..lol..i mean yea its fun..but its hard work..lol i wont be gettin any for at least 5 month cuz of my knees

haha thats what she sed yesterday at school, she goes "great now ill have to take the top" cuz of my knees..lol..at least shes willing..hahaha

yea...my girl has no prob doing the work..but like after an hour and a half i just wanna be done and she wanna goo go go,...and i just wanna falll asleep but if i do that she get ruff witch gets me going again

hahaha thats f*cked up, its that bad u might fall asleep..sh*t sounds like u need to get some sex counceling or some sh*t..lol

haha she hates that sh*t, i can go for like an hour..and she gets tired..lol..how did this go from age to sex?

haha well where im livin its like 11 pm..and i gotta gimp over to the couch to get some sleep,,cuz i cant make it down the 3 sets of stairs to my room

at the age of 14 my mom has to help dress me ..i feel like an old person ( no offence to the elders on here)