how old are you??

thats balls cuz in canada, at 16 you can get your G1(drive with someone with 4 years experience) and you gota get driving lessons THEN you can get your G2(drive alone) after 8 months. if you dont get drivers lessons its a year after your G1.

Ok, I found someone older than me I am 37 I think... I lost track somewhere in my 20s, and I have been guessing ever since.

I am shocked that all these kids have some pretty dang nice machines. I am considering moving back in with my mom so I can afford some new toys.

Either that or sell off REEDracings machine so I can afford more stuff for me.

hahahaha well one day they will lean that they have to work and pay bill. not just use all the money they have on their toys. i will say the young guys around there do a nice job on their blaster. now if only they would stop with the little kid games.

21 years old here and have worked my tail off just to get any kind of machine and it just so happen to be a blasty.lol ive been working since i was 14 i love to make money and not feel bad for asking for it.

this is quite entertaining. lol I am somewhere in the middle. haha Im 29. I think it is awsome that younger ppl are getting into the quads so young. I was told growing up there not for girls and you will kill your self. So i swore when i moved out I would try everything they said no to and would never do that to my kids. from bull riding to racing my shee and I still aint done. oh yeah and i agree with the parents on here the bills due take a lot of our play money. It sucks. and my kids are 9 and 4 and have there own quads and dirt bikes. I think i spend more money on them then i do myself. but its worth it. maybe they will be famous and happy.

21... i work 40 hours a week and go to school part time. i make from 400-550 a week depending on how well business is and im mostly saving up to go to school.. hence the beat up blasty..

26 and find it funny that 4 people posted false infor about when you can drive a car in the USA. That is just sad guys. Each STATE deterimines its driving age, not the US Gov. In NJ you can get a permit at 16, a licence at 17, but it is not until you are 18 that you have a non restricted licence.

26 and find it funny that 4 people posted false infor about when you can drive a car in the USA. That is just sad guys. Each STATE deterimines its driving age, not the US Gov. In NJ you can get a permit at 16, a licence at 17, but it is not until you are 18 that you have a non restricted licence.

your the one whos sad and closed minded. maybe those people thought it was the same all over. and if your refering to possibly my post, it was for ontario.

16 in 5 months!!!

oh yea in ga its 15 for permit (to drive w/someone 21++
16 for license
or 17 if you dont take drivers ed

dude, im 14-gonna be 15 in april, i ride an 02 blaster im 5'6
my girlfriend 15, rides a yamaha yz450f (yea a huge ass dirtbike) and shes only like 5'4
i feel like a whimp, she always whoops my blaster
(well she did b4 i crashed now im afraid to ride..and i cant cuz i got 2 broke knees, and the flu)

EDIT:"And to the younger kids on here take heed to my words of wisdom:
KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS, KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE!!!"

why keep it in when u can keep it wrapped?

Last edited: