How much do you think this is worth?

Not 2500! I don't think any blaster would sell for 2,500. I would guess it would sell around 1,300 in my area.

Wish in one hand and $hit in the other. Which gets full first??
Tho they may both be worth that (and maybe more) , doubt they'll get it even if they parted out. JMO.

to the right person maybe 2grand.

just gotta find some one who wants a blaster, and is willing to pay.

my blaster is beyond mint in every way with some really nice parts.

if i was to sell it id ask about 2500 and go from there. yes its a blaster, but conditon for me is always the main buying factor.

stratton.

That's the one thing that sucks about blasters when trying to sell, nobody knows what nice little machines they really are and their full potential unless they have rode one OR lost to one in a race haha !

That's the one thing that sucks about blasters when trying to sell, nobody knows what nice little machines they really are and their full potential unless they have rode one OR lost to one in a race haha !

when I brought my bike to school every body looked at it and said there is no way that thing is fast because of how small it was and when I went to my auto class I took it out of my truck and let a few people ride it ane the first person that rode it couldent keep the front wheels on the ground and when he got back he said damn that sob is bad