How long do you plan to keep your Blaster?

Unstock240

Oct 7, 2008
mid Ohio
I just wondered If everyone has a blaster until they get something better, or they will keep it? When I got mine I was like mann I want a banshee, but when im done building my blaster it will easily compare. I plan to keep mine, keep building it till it can smoke most other quads.

FOREVER! If I dont ride it I am sure i will have kids that will love it. Its a two stroke so its already outdated but there is nothing better than having an older 2 stroke eat up a new 4 poke!

also blasters re-sale value is horrible. I have already put over 1K into mine and I might get $1k out of it. the only way it is worth it to sell something to get something better is if your getting great money for what you are selling. Or if you get rid of your blasty on a great trade.

eh like a year or two more im 14 what more do ya want im always changing my mind..

if i dont fully destroy it, ill be keeping it through college/an apprentiship and it will be my "Shop" machine when i first open my shop because this things ment alot to me. ive learned alot from working on it, with you guys helping/teaching along the way.

ya i know, that sh*t was deep lol.

My blaster is here to stay.I had a few when I was younger and never really got to do much more than reed cages,pipes,filters,etc. with the money I had then.Now that I'm older I decided to get one to give the kids a ride around on because the wife was scared when they were on the dirtbike with me and 4 wheels sounded better to her.So I bought this and shortly after went to town on it and will never get rid of it.I will be buried with the blaster and the RM that I have.I have owned the RM for 13 years.I have another blaster that I'm throwing together with left over parts.If the deal is right I would trade or sell it down the road.

also blasters re-sale value is horrible. I have already put over 1K into mine and I might get $1k out of it. the only way it is worth it to sell something to get something better is if your getting great money for what you are selling. Or if you get rid of your blasty on a great trade.

The value is very true it can be a big decision. So if you put lots of money into it you better keep it. Don't spend much if you want to move on and sell it. I want to keep mine forever just to prove to everyone that blasters can be good too.

Since purchasing my LTR450 awhile back I've had no intentions of selling the blaster. In fact, in the last month I've spent about a grand on suspension mods. Still waiting on some of it to come in before the big mod session. The LTR has only seen about $100 in mod money, but then again it's hard not to be happy with it off the floor.

After riding my LTR or my buddy's banshee, I can accept that my blaster certainly isn't going to be that quick on my budget. I still have fun on it though, and the thought of a nimble and light quad with great suspension is the reason I still put money into it. You don't have to be the fastest quad out there to take some sweet jumps.

mines here to stay, well all of mine are here to stay lol i put to much time into them to sell them for green paper

honestly id trade for a warrior of equal condition so stock lol.
the only reason why i got a blaster was because it was the only sport quad in my budget at the time.
and honestly my next quad is prolly ganna be a utility but the blaster is still fun..