honda 700xx

Yeah ive seen one. I don't like them, the front end looks all screwed up. And it has independent rear suspension....which sucks on a sport quad.

yeah i think they are ugly as well. but i liked the independent rears on the predator..but i did'nt get to crazy on it..

the I.R.S i've heard isn't all it's cracked up to be.

i just think it would be sh*tty in the corners.

i vote RAPTOR 700SE FTW!!!!!!

ya they said that it was supossed ta keep up with the raptor 700..haha ya right that thing ways over 500lbs...ya right...
the raptor would kill that thing

Before I bought my raptor I considered one - breifly. It didn't take me long to decide that honda f*cked up if they really intended to compete with the raptor 700 with that. It would be better competition for the kawi v-force, that ugly can-am thing, and other tanks posing as sport quads.

As far as keeping up with the raptor 700, I severely doubt one could even in a straight line. I mean come on, it only takes a couple basic mods to get the raptor in the high 80 mph, just barely touching 90. Even if the honda could hang in a straight line there's no way it could handle or jump the same. The raptor weighs just under 400 lbs and handles remarkably similar to a yfz 450. I bet that honda handles about as good as a 4x4.

All this for $700 more than the raptor - what a deal. And it even comes with the killer good looks of a ferret who has been struck in the face with a 14 pound bowling ball.

Well I am flying solo here, I kinda of like the way it looks, as far as performance I highly doubt it can hang with the raptors...

it is kinda ugly, but just think ten years from now how weird the quads will look! also i rode a kawi, brute force 650 with the i. r. s and wow was that awkward, a very mushy ride!

all you need is a banshee, put both them in their places.

ill give it to yamaha, they are better... more expensive but better. the honda does weigh 505 lbs...